Angel Di Maria

Okay

Fellaini 27M

Mata 37M

Herrera 29M

Rojo 16M

DiMaria 64M

Shaw 30M

Now obviously Utd can afford to make a few mistakes here and there but £203M is a shitload on money spent without having addressed any of their glaring needs. Also, I'm not so sure DiMaria is the type of player you break the British transfer record for... He scored 4 goals last year.

IF they're willing to over spend like they clearly have here why not test Juve's resolve and get EXACTLY what they need in Vidal? Woodward is the footballing equivalent to Simple Jack.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now they'll be going after a few more taking their spending in 2014 alone over £200m.

They're LITERALLY buying the league back. If any other club did this there would be mass hysteria, uproar, and calls for huge bans.

That's the thing that gets me angry. It's like they can play by different rules than everyone else.

And now they'll be going after a few more taking their spending in 2014 alone over £200m.

They're LITERALLY buying the league back. If any other club did this there would be mass hysteria, uproar, and calls for huge bans.

That's the thing that gets me angry. It's like they can play by different rules than everyone else.

It's because they 'earned the money' (by selling more shirts in Asia) :lol:

It's because they 'earned the money' (by selling more shirts in Asia) :lol:

This is why FFP is such a joke.

It's fair for United to spend unlimited money because they've "earned" it but it's unfair for an owner who loves their club and wants to give his supporters a great product.

Never mind the fact that they're more than £300m in debt, because they generate > £400m they can spend without penalty.

Going to be even sweeter when ourselves, City, and Arsenal all scupper their attempt at buying the title.

What do people think of this transfer for Real Madrid?

I think them replacing Di Maria with Rodriguez leaves them worse off. Let's be honest, they only bought James because of him having a good World Cup.

What do people think of this transfer for Real Madrid?

I think them replacing Di Maria with Rodriguez leaves them worse off. Let's be honest, they only bought James because of him having a good World Cup.

I agree, but Real are just shoveling their grave so let them lay in it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You