Angel Di Maria

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

I would absolutley love us to sign him, he is pure class, one of the few genuine world class players in the world, he clearly isnt wanted by LVG, he has had a pretty dreadful season at United for whatever reason, but there is no denying his quality, if he does become available in the summer i really hope we sign him!

I would absolutley love us to sign him, he is pure class, one of the few genuine world class players in the world, he clearly isnt wanted by LVG, he has had a pretty dreadful season at United for whatever reason, but there is no denying his quality, if he does become available in the summer i really hope we sign him!

He isn't a £60m player. So unless they want to take the price down.. it's hard to see a deal

Pure class? One of the few genuine world class players in the world? Have you watched him for Man United.. if hes not good enough to play for Man United then hes simply not worth it. We don't sign dead rubber from clubs.

He clearly was good at Madrid and for Argentina in the summer but his performances were probably over exaggerated mainly because they won the CL, being MOTM (despite the whole Real team playing piss poor until extra time because Atletico were tired and thought they'd basically won it) and that Argentina got to the WC final on the back of Messi and Mascherano playing very well more than anything. Wasn't even that impressed with him in the World Cup to be honest, was blatantly obvious he was a good player even when he was at Benfica but he was quite ordinary in some games for Argentina and even for Real Madrid and we're seeing it in the PL with United, which is a much more physical high tempo league where you have less time on the ball.

Pure class? One of the few genuine world class players in the world? Have you watched him for Man United.. if hes not good enough to play for Man United then hes simply not worth it. We don't sign dead rubber from clubs.

He clearly was good at Madrid and for Argentina in the summer but his performances were probably over exaggerated mainly because they won the CL, being MOTM (despite the whole Real team playing piss poor until extra time because Atletico were tired and thought they'd basically won it) and that Argentina got to the WC final on the back of Messi and Mascherano playing very well more than anything. Wasn't even that impressed with him in the World Cup to be honest, was blatantly obvious he was a good player even when he was at Benfica but he was quite ordinary in some games for Argentina and even for Real Madrid and we're seeing it in the PL with United, which is a much more physical high tempo league where you have less time on the ball.

Totally agree. One thing though, you said over-exaggerated, please don't lol. [emoji16] [emoji12]

he doesnt play the same position as Young.

Young plays left wing, Di Maria for Argentina has played left wing, for Benfica too as well as Real Madrid when they played that 4-3-3/4-4-2 sort of formation in his last season where he kind of had two roles. Young and Mata are keeping him out of the team because he can play any wing so Weckerz is right to say so about Young.

Di Maria just looks lost in the PL tbh.

he doesnt play the same position as Young.

Can't say I've watched a lot of their games but they're both wingers theoretically... We're talking about a 60 million attacking midfielder, what side of the pitch he plays is irrelevant

Young plays left wing, Di Maria for Argentina has played left wing, for Benfica too as well as Real Madrid when they played that 4-3-3/4-4-2 sort of formation in his last season where he kind of had two roles. Young and Mata are keeping him out of the team because he can play any wing so Weckerz is right to say so about Young.

Di Maria just looks lost in the PL tbh.

Lol, no one said he hasnt played LW before, but thats not his best position its like me saying Ivanovic is keeping Zouma out the team because Zouma has played RB before.

Fact is Man United havent played Di Mara in his best position this season, LVG even played him as a striker and Rooney CM at one point!

Di Maria doesnt look lost in the PL, he needs a team that will actually play to his strengths, he hasnt been good this season and still has 10 assists in the PL! that is frightening!

Can't say I've watched a lot of their games but they're both wingers theoretically... We're talking about a 60 million attacking midfielder, what side of the pitch he plays is irrelevant

he shouldnt be playing on the wing at all. That isnt his best position.

Lol, no one said he hasnt played LW before, but thats not his best position its like me saying Ivanovic is keeping Zouma out the team because Zouma has played RB before.

Fact is Man United havent played Di Mara in his best position this season, LVG even played him as a striker and Rooney CM at one point!

Di Maria doesnt look lost in the PL, he needs a team that will actually play to his strengths, he hasnt been good this season and still has 10 assists in the PL! that is frightening!

Not really when he takes majority of their corners and freekicks and United generally play a system where they attack through their wings and he got most of his assists in the first half of the season.

I disagree completely to me he looks like a very good complimentary player who appears to be world class when he's playing on a team of stars, but when he plays with less talented teammates he's like Ozil shows up for part of the game if at all and then is invisible.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You