Angel Di Maria

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Watched him against WBA today and well... horrific and abysmal don't even begin to describe how awful he was. He didn't have a good body language either. Doesn't help LvG is playing him on the left.

We should stay 10 miles away from signing him (unless Utd accept a 20 mil bid. :ph34r:)

Clearly unhappy there and clearly dislikes living in Manchester. Also doesn't help that LvG has no clue how to properly utilize him and never plays him in the same position twice. It's been obvious since he first joined that he only joined them because PSG couldn't afford him due to FFP.

I believe 100% that he'd be amazing for us. Playing under José again and living in a better city. Utilized properly. Wonder if they'd sell to us at a slightly reduced fee just to be shot of him. They can then buy Bale or Depay to replace him.

We did sell them Mata so maybe we'll have some credit in the bank and they'll see it's okay to sell to a rival. :lol:

I have followed closely the performance of Di Maria in Spain with Real Madrid and I do not advise his signing.

Real Madrid he played 10 games very good year and the rest of the year Di Maria was injured or asking for outrageous salary increase.

His last season at Real Madrid was an exception. Or, to be honest, his last 5 months with Real Madrid were an exception. In those five months Di Maria had an almost Galactico performance.

But the rest of his years was a big hopelessness. Di Maria is a great player, but he was always injured or WITH controversy for his salary.

To me Willian is more trustworthy.

Regards.

He should play only in the center as the attacking CM in a 4-3-3, or on the right wing. I dont undestand what LVG want from him when he puts him on the left wing. He shouldnt look awful like today, but you cant get a lot from him on the left.

As for his potential position in Chelsea, i prefer Willian in the center than Di Maria, and i dont think he worth the money anyway.

I think it will have eight players who could change teams in the midfield this summer.

Pogba. Verratti. Koke. Kevin De Bruyne. Gundogan. Di Maria. Oscar. Isco.

This week reports in Spain say that Ancelotti has convinced Verratti for him to go to Real Madrid next season.

PSG will probably try to sign Pogba. But perhaps they may be interested in signing Oscar and / or Kevin De Bruyne. Pogba will be a very expensive and long fight.

Gundogan is a incognita for his injury, but if it returns to its previous level Gundogan is one of the best players in the world for the midfield.

Koke's signing depends on whether ATM wants to sell for less than the price of its clause (44 million pounds).

Di Maria: he never wanted to be at United and PSG seems to be his next team. Although this year there are elections in Barcelona and maybe they can try their signing.

Isco. He probably come Premier League next season. We would have to be vigilant.

Oscar. I think Jose wants that Oscar will be with us next season. But we sold Juan Mata to bet on Oscar and he has not sufficiently responded to our bet.

There will be many movements and now I would not bet on anyone.

Regards.

I agree with you Supporter about that list, its going to be very interesting. My view on those players...

Verratti - think he'll leave PSG only if Pogba is coming there, something that personally im sure wont happen, cant see him going to France. Even if PSG signs Di Maria, i think they wont let Verratti go.

Isco - dont think leaving Real is so sure, if Real cant get Verratti/Pogba (if they want Pogba) he'll definitely stay imo.

Pogba - Right now it looks like Barcelona is the club to get Pogba in 2016, but it can change. For now Chelsea, Real, City and United are quite about him, which leaves only PSG and Barcelona.

KDB - could go to PSG if they cant get Di Maria or Pogba, but i think City will be in for him too.

Koke - cant see a reason for Atletico to settle for less than his bayout, if some team will be willing to pay it than its his decision and my feeling is he'll choose to stay. I think Chelsea and City are the clubs who could go for him.

Oscar - depends if we get two players for CM/AM or just one. And depends if he would like a squad role.

Gundogan - United, Bayern or (probably not) Arsenal.

I agree with you Supporter about that list, its going to be very interesting. My view on those players...

Verratti - think he'll leave PSG only if Pogba is coming there, something that personally im sure wont happen, cant see him going to France. Even if PSG signs Di Maria, i think they wont let Verratti go.

Isco - dont think leaving Real is so sure, if Real cant get Verratti/Pogba (if they want Pogba) he'll definitely stay imo.

Pogba - Right now it looks like Barcelona is the club to get Pogba in 2016, but it can change. For now Chelsea, Real, City and United are quite about him, which leaves only PSG and Barcelona.

KDB - could go to PSG if they cant get Di Maria or Pogba, but i think City will be in for him too.

Koke - cant see a reason for Atletico to settle for less than his bayout, if some team will be willing to pay it than its his decision and my feeling is he'll choose to stay. I think Chelsea and City are the clubs who could go for him.

Oscar - depends if we get two players for CM/AM or just one. And depends if he would like a squad role.

Gundogan - United, Bayern or (probably not) Arsenal.

Hi friend!

I agree with many of your comments.

I think that maybe the key will be the first team to be able to break the market. Whoever makes the first big signing will break the current status quo and that will cause the market is going to be game of dominoes, falling one after another piece.

And there are already plenty of space for our imagination.

If Real Madrid gets sign Verratti, PSG will try to signing Pogba.

If someone manages to sign Oscar, we will try to sign a good replacement for him.

And so on ...

This summer market will be like a big game of poker.

Regards.

• 2 months later...

I would love us to sign him. Considering that United are going on a spending spree, an offer around £45m might be tempting for them. If they wanna sell someone else to accommodate all the new players, for example Mata, they are not gonna get nearly as much money for him. This should be at least tried by our board.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You