Fernando Torres

What happens with his contract if he's shot dead? I think its a possibility we Chelsea fans should consider.

Shot dead?! Honestly, people need stop posting comments like that talking about the misery of others! As much as we all dislike Torres, there is no need to be making remarks like that!

Shot dead?! Honestly, people need stop posting comments like that talking about the misery of others! As much as we all dislike Torres, there is no need to be making remarks like that!

Touchy!

:P

He was obviously joking....I hope!

I thought Di Matteo should have subbed out Torres in the second half, afterall he's going to start him on Wednesday. Torres had an OKish first half where he worked hard but didn't really threaten the goal. Moses up until that point was playing very well, the ideal situation would have been to keep Moses on and sub in Sturridge for Torres. I hope for the sake of the club that he puts on a better show against Shaktar but Di Matteo should have the guts to sub him out early when he's flopping, if he can't do it in 60 minutes why risk giving him another 30?

It's bad, it's really bad. It's like playing without a striker. For defenders in the Premier League or Champions League they must know it will be an easy night when they come up against Torres compared to what they usually face. All of the threat is behind him. With a first or even second rate striker this team would be a real force.

Sooner Sturridge starts the better.

Sturridge isn't much better...I hope we don't recall Lukaku back. He needs to continue his development. Perhaps stay on loan for another season after this one. Falcao/Cavani are MUST gets as soon as possible.

Was joking tho :D but u should consider that his misery is affecting CFC and us as supporters of the club.

Torres is a joke. He is defo the worst striker in the league and overall one of the worst players.

I have never seen that a player that constantly plays like shit keeps his spot in the first team.

We are European Champions and Torres is supposed to lead our attack. WTF man?

I don't care about Roman's and RDM's promises to him. It is about time to break some promises and kick him out of fucking squad.

Was joking tho :D but u should consider that his misery is affecting CFC and us as supporters of the club.

Regardless, to even joke about someone's death is not a funny matter. You wouldn't be happy if someone were to joke about you getting killed, would you?

Regardless, to even joke about someone's death is not a funny matter. You wouldn't be happy if someone were to joke about you getting killed, would you?

Everything depends on the person and his view of things, "to even joke about someone's death is not a funny matter" is not a fact but merely your opinion, which I understand and accept.And about joking about me getting killed, I wouldn't put too much to it man, depends on the content given.

everyone knows he ain't being benched, this form will continue to january with 1 or 2 goals here and there but mostly pissing himself everytime he gets a chance on goal

anybody know how many goals for united rvp needs to be level with torres' current total for chelsea?

Recall Lukaku? He's shit as well, we just need a decent forward

Come on .... Lukaku is 19 and never had a decent chance. Not any chance really...

What do you say about Romeu for example who was shite last two games after never been played. Or Danny stumbling over his feet after being neglected. Or .... just fill in a gaziljon examples :-)

We do agree on Torres having empirically illustrated being 'not it'.

Period.