Eden Hazard

the wes

So, it looks like I'm the only one who thought he had a very good game. His work-rate was exceptional and he tracked every single run El Mohammady made which are quite a lot. He linked up with the team incredibly well in the first half, and even though we didn't really attack much in the second he still won us a hand full of FKs. For me he was a close second for MOTM after Oscar.

I agree he had a good game but I think the general worry from most fans at thos point is his lack of pace. He doesn't seen as quick of the mark as he was last season though it is the first game of the season and I don't expect to see Usain Bolt running the flank for us.

I agree he had a good game but I think the general worry from most fans at thos point is his lack of pace. He doesn't seen as quick of the mark as he was last season though it is the first game of the season and I don't expect to see Usain Bolt running the flank for us.

Well he never had the pace of Ronaldo or Bale, but what he does have is acceleration which he uses very well to beat his marker.

He probably needs some time to adapt physically to the style Mou demands of him. Its far easier to run at players when he doesnt need to conserve energy for his defensive work.

When he'll do the backtracking effortlessly youll see him doing more successful dribbles etc imho.

Well he never had the pace of Ronaldo or Bale, but what he does have is acceleration which he uses very well to beat his marker.

Yea. He just seems a little slow and podgy! I myself am not worried I just want him to havecen emphatic season with tonnes of goals and assists because I think if he does then we will win a few trophies this season.

So, it looks like I'm the only one who thought he had a very good game. His work-rate was exceptional and he tracked every single run El Mohammady made which are quite a lot. He linked up with the team incredibly well in the first half, and even though we didn't really attack much in the second he still won us a hand full of FKs. For me he was a close second for MOTM after Oscar.

He was ok. I thought, Lamps, Oscar, Ramires, Terry all had better games than him. He wasn't bad but I think we all just expected more from him.

Still need to be more decisive, in the build up he is one of the very few players that can hold the ball and find solutions but still need to make that run that will give him the opportunity to score.I was impressed when he wanted the ball near the Hull defender and didnt control it, instead he let the ball go to Torres and created space for himself to run behind the defender to go 1 vs 1.Unfortunately the idiot lady boy didn't understand him and ruined that one-two.

He was not excellent but then again he was not poor. He instigated the first goal, got fouled several amount of times to win us free kicks and was doing constant defensive work and second half we did not attack Hull as much as we could of so all in all thought he had a good game. I don't have any worries for him though. He is young, great stamina and I am sure he will step up to expectations as the season goes on.

I think no one except mata in this team understands him in a one two movement. Torres did it earlier in the match and there was even a more obvious one from schurle in the 91st minute. They don't know how to pass back to hazard when he makes a darting messi-like run.

Maybe he is a little bit tired at the 2nd half, maybe not. Bear in minds he played in a friendly match against France 3-4 days before Hull and have to save some energy for Villa. Give him one match every one week, you will see the best of him.