Eden Hazard

the wes

Always wanted to try this ..

failed miserably against Juve though.

The false 9 didn't fail us against Juve.

It was our defence that let us down as a matter of fact our false 9 worked pretty well cos we were creating chances in the 1st half.

Problem was in the 2nd half, Hazard switched from a false 9 to a conventional striker and that's when we struggled.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/11/21/juventus-3-0-chelsea-di-matteo-uses-hazard-upfront-but-chelsea-lose-the-game-elsewhere/

It was on Zonal Marking too.

He is a great player but his finishing is a bit awful, we don't like to admit it, but it's in the back of every Chelsea fan's mind. With time however, I think he can get into a stride of finishing well.

He may be able to finish 10/10 in training but having that instinct and confidence is what comes into play when playing in a match. That luckily can be developed with time.

I'm worried about Hazard... he seems slow and showed none of the skills he is known for since Mourinho arrived

Hazard is becoming very frustrating to watch. He can dribble, he can beat players easily, he can run but the amount of minutes he puts up doing nothing attacking wise as if he is still playing pre-season is frustrating.

Maybe i'm expecting too much from him, but i expected better to be honest.

If there is one thing that frustrates me about Hazard right now is the fact that he doesn't get to the byline enough. He's always looking to come inside and not looking to go on the outside and provide us width. We ended up always getting a congested midfield!

He definitely has improved his defensive work rate which Mourinho has helped him with. Had a couple bright sparks going forward and although was not at his best going forward it was United. As the season goes on I am sure he will start playing at his electrifying best. No doubts about it. Has balance, speed, passing ability, just a bit more improvement on finishing/shooting and he will be a complete player.

If there is one thing that frustrates me about Hazard right now is the fact that he doesn't get to the byline enough. He's always looking to come inside and not looking to go on the outside and provide us width. We ended up always getting a congested midfield!

That happens when you play without a real CF, Lukaku would of created more depth into the game..