Eden Hazard

the wes

2011-2012, he actually started in very good shape.

Lille were doing a less intense pre-season to be more sharp in the beginning of the season.

Uhm i said that .... But he was benched due to inconsistency in september. So my argument remains.

As for the stats, it was just a change in his role. He played in the second part of the season as 9 1/2 behind Tulio. Lille decided to play less possession.In the first half of the season, Lille was better in midfield but with Payet not in form after an injury, Cole not very pacy and just Sow as the target man, they lacked firepower.

Of course there are other variables, even unknown ones. But if you make them the primary reason, no analyses can ever be given, mate. Saying it was 'just' a change in role to explain the difference in performance is quite a wild guess in itself.

What I notice, is that he has a power training, diet or whatever, he starts slowly and takes time to have the smoothness and dynamism he showed in the last 3-4 months of last year.

That can be ... But again, just a guess you are taking. This is why stats come in handy - it not perfect, but it makes a better explanation than mere conjecture.

I don't see what people mean by slow start.

I think they mean the blistering world class performances that really catch the eye. That is why I wanted to put things in perspective. It's all about your frame of reference really when you talk about performances. The frame of reference in this case is 'world class performances' if you read back here.

My point! He was good but not on his top- level (which I tried to illustrate)

I think he will hit a very good form in two three weeks.

I though he was very good against Hull and don't see what people mean by slow start. He helped create the Oscar goal and created more chances for Torres and Lampard.In the second half our inability to just keep possession meant he was a little quieter but he was terrific in the first half.

According to whoscored.com (best stats site around) he made 6 key passes in the game, more than any other player. Very promising first game.

It seems that unless he scores a hattrick every game some people won't be pleased.

It was not awful but I think he will hit good shape in two three weeks where he will gain his two three yards of pace in the first 10 meters that he lacks now that cause heavy chaos with very sharp change of direction.

It's a special asset.

When he is not in top form, you notice him more because of that.

The other players have not their top game around this.

Uhm i said that .... But he was benched due to inconsistency in september. So my argument remains.

Of course there are other variables, even unknown ones. But if you make them the primary reason, no analyses can ever be given, mate. Saying it was 'just' a change in role to explain the difference in performance is quite a wild guess in itself.

That can be ... But again, just a guess you are taking. This is why stats come in handy - it not perfect, but it makes a better explanation than mere conjecture.

In 2011-2012, he was sharp in the beginning of the season.

And for the change of his role and the change in the game, just look at the possession stat between the first half of the season and the second one.

In the first half of the season Eden was helping a lot in midfied, if they had a good inside forward in the righ side to help sow, Lille could have finished with 45 pts as they have never been in control of so many games as the first half of that season.

In 2011-2012, he was sharp in the beginning of the season.

And for the change of his role and the change in the game, just look at the possession stat between the first half of the season and the second one.

In the first half of the season Eden was helping a lot in midfied, if they had a good inside forward in the righ side to help sow, Lille could have finished with 45 pts as they have never been in control of so many games as the first half of that season.

My bad .... I was referring to the 2010/2011 season where he got benched. See my original post.

Indeed he switched to a 10 the year after when starting the season, resulting in a much better game (hence my 'breaking stats' remark)

Anybody know where yu can see the press conference ? I missed it :cry::cry::cry:

Is there a way to see it now?I also missed it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk 4

Somebody, somewhere should post up a video of the PC on Youtube soon. I'm sure a member or two here will post it up once it's on Youtube.

What is the best way to watch the press conference? I never saw one and I would like to see it the next time after the game, I don't have Chelsea tv.

What is the best way to watch the press conference? I never saw one and I would like to see it the next time after the game, I don't have Chelsea tv.

The press conference is usually streamed live on the official YouTube channel.

Great to see Jose creating a good relation with Eden. Not too sure about the whole Eddie thing, though.. :lol:

Myth. Ronaldo was far more consistent than Hazard. There's a reason Utd won 3 straight League titles after that WC year.

2 of those title's were because we had stupid injury crisis's that was never seen before in football.

He only had 3 goals in over 40 games combined against Chelsea and Liverpool, theres a reason for that, he's was a the time a flat track bully