Eden Hazard

the wes

How exactly finishing very poor? Inconsistent is perhaps more accurate, and even that's a bit too harsh I feel. Mata for example, is one who needs to work on his finishing. For the amount of chances he has at goal, he could easily become a 20 goal per season midfielder.

Hazard perhaps needs to become a bit more selfish, but tbh I like his laid-back approach to playing. It allows him to play his natural game, which has worked out well for the rest of the team.

lol come on... There's no way Eden is a better finisher than Mata. I couldn't help but lol at this post. It's like your head is so far up Eden's........ That u can't criticize him. He has more problems with his finishing than inconsistency. But overall he's a pretty solid finisher. It's not like he misses sitters on a regular basis.

"good" dribbler? incredible dribbler.

He doesn't try too many fancy stuff. so its ok.

Needs to work on his finishing, yea.

I would say only Ronaldo, messi and iniesta are incredible drubblers.

Iniesta a good driller?? and hazard is not, really what are you high on?

You're right when you say Mata is a better finisher, but if you say Hazard isn't one of the better dribblers around I guess you're just fishing for a reaction. Well, happy fishing then mate. :)

ofcurse he's one of the better dribbles around, he's probably the best in the epl. But incredible is pushing it. Eden is more of a run past u than Lucas moura, who will dribble you.

Wow this thread has become crazy.

I have said it a couple times before, I want hazard to emulate messi development. A couple years ago, Messi was known to be just a dribbler like what hazard is right now. But right now messi passing and finishing is just world class.

I am not sure he will ever be as good as messi. But if he can be close I think even Hazard will be more than happy.

Iniesta a good driller?? and hazard is not, really what are you high on?

That high is called reality. Take a puff of it.

Hazard is a great dribbler and he shields the ball very well but nowhere near Iniesta when it comes to dribbling. He has the talent to get on that iniesta level....hopefully.

That high is called reality. Take a puff of it.

Hazard is a great dribbler and he shields the ball very well but nowhere near Iniesta when it comes to dribbling. He has the talent to get on that iniesta level....hopefully.

That guy was talking about drilling, not dribbling. :Goober:

ofcurse he's one of the better dribbles around, he's probably the best in the epl. But incredible is pushing it. Eden is more of a run past u than Lucas moura, who will dribble you.

Sorry but i don't make a distinction between running past someone and "dribbling".

To me dribbling is getting past players with the ball at your feet. How a player does it is completely up to him.

If a player wants to make 20 stepovers to wrongfoot a defender then so be it.

But i see nothing wrong with a player simply dropping his shoulder to wrongfoot a defender and then simply running past him.

Sorry but i don't make a distinction between running past someone and "dribbling".

To me dribbling is getting past players with the ball at your feet. How a player does it is completely up to him.

But i see nothing wrong with a player simply dropping his shoulder to wrongfoot a defender and then simply running past him.

Thats more of a Ramires thing.

Maybe he talks about the difference of players dribbling past defenders with the ball close to their feet like Hazard does it or kicking the ball past the defender and running after it like Milos Krasic e.g. does it.

Maybe he talks about the difference of players dribbling past defenders with the ball close to their feet like Hazard does it or kicking the ball past the defender and running after it like Milos Krasic e.g. does it.

I understand what you mean but he cleary used Hazard as an example of someone that just runs past players rather then dribble them.

lol come on... There's no way Eden is a better finisher than Mata. I couldn't help but lol at this post. It's like your head is so far up Eden's........ That u can't criticize him. He has more problems with his finishing than inconsistency. But overall he's a pretty solid finisher. It's not like he misses sitters on a regular basis.

Listen buddy, why don't you learn how to fully comprehend a post before you start deciding whether people are biased towards a player.

I said there's no reason to complain about his finishing, as he usually makes the most of the chances he gets in front of goal. Whereas Mata has so many goalscoring chances (created by himself or otherwise) he could take his goal stats up by several notches by finishing better (for example not hitting it straight at the keeper or generating more shot power)

Listen buddy, why don't you learn how to fully comprehend a post before you start deciding whether people are biased towards a player.

I said there's no reason to complain about his finishing, as he usually makes the most of the chances he gets in front of goal. Whereas Mata has so many goalscoring chances (created by himself or otherwise) he could take his goal stats up by several notches by finishing better (for example not hitting it straight at the keeper or generating more shot power)

110% agree. Even Hazard's a better penalty taker. Mata's missed some while Hazard's taken most of his quite nicely.