Eden Hazard

the wes

So he got stick for the first performance against Hull even though he was generally good, but no one says anything about his performance yesterday even though it was ten times worse?! :lol:

Actually I've seen a lot of votes for him to be MOTM.. so apperantly some think he had a good game.

Personally I thought it was better than Hull, he got a goal too (nevermind that it was and own goal) but still not a good performance by his standards.

Actually I've seen a lot of votes for him to be MOTM.. so apperantly some think he had a good game.

Personally I thought it was better than Hull, he got a goal too (nevermind that it was and own goal) but still not a good performance by his standards.

At least against Hull, he got involved more. Took on players, and actually provided width on the flanks. His (and the rest of the team's) insistence on playing through the packed center even though there are tons of spaces out wide was beyond reason. Apart from the first ten minutes and the great run for the goal, he created and provided very little for the team.

He was by no means our worst player, and not even in the worst 5-6 players last night, but it is scrappy games like yesterday that you look at someone like Hazard to make a difference, and unfortunately he did not.

At least against Hull, he got involved more. Took on players, and actually provided width on the flanks. His (and the rest of the team's) insistence on playing through the packed center even though there are tons of spaces out wide was beyond reason. Apart from the first ten minutes and the great run for the goal, he created and provided very little for the team.

He was by no means our worst player, and not even in the worst 5-6 players last night, but it is scrappy games like yesterday that you look at someone like Hazard to make a difference, and unfortunately he did not.

wish he make all the difference in the Manu game, let see how fast he can get back in top flight

Could he be worth a go as a false number 9 as Messi is used if our strikers are not doing the biz?

He could alternate with Schurlle who can also play up top ,I think it is worth a look and we could attepmt to dominate posession with this system before releasing the free man to score be it MaZaCar ,Schurlle or anyone who is unmarked and can time their run.

Could he be worth a go as a false number 9 as Messi is used if our strikers are not doing the biz?

He could alternate with Schurlle who can also play up top ,I think it is worth a look and we could attepmt to dominate posession with this system before releasing the free man to score be it MaZaCar ,Schurlle or anyone who is unmarked and can time their run.

Nah, not his best position. Keep him in midfield.

Always wanted to try this ..

failed miserably against Juve though.