The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

3 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Sigh. Villarreal came up short yet again. What a shambolic performance. Essien19 called it, fair play.

Can't believe Liverpool knocked out both Dortmund and Villarreal. I hope Sevilla beats them.

Firmino is fun to watch. Classy player.

I thought Villareal would be much more dangerous, don't understand the decision to bench this Lopez guy and play this Yid flop, sorry, why did he to it?!
I was nervous ahead of the game, they bottled it, heavy shit for you and the other fans. Tactically they are so much better, unbelievable.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Don't give a shit if it's "good for the league." It's fucking Liverpool!

If Arsenal were in the CL final would you be cheering them on?

Sometimes the enemy of your enemy is your friend, i don't like Arsenal, their coach is a cunt, but i give Pool a chance with Klopp,
who is not responsible for the behaviour of his predecessors. I get that some of their fanbase are fucktards, but i want the points, i want England's reputation shining again,
so i swallow my anger and take a look at the 'bigger' picture.
Anyway, not arguing that on a English Chelsea board, i get that it's a lost cause. Just think that your tone wasn't that nice, but no problem.
Otherwise you have always been one of the good guys, imo. Please don't ban me. :ph34r:

Regards!

4 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Villareal were utter garbage for 90mins. 

Pretty sure I heard "Famous Ainfield nights" 50times throughtout the broadcast :mouthclosed::mouthclosed: 

Anywho, should be a good Europa League Final. Sevilla gotta win it at all costs! 

You'll hear it more next season should they win and be back where meant to be yap yap crap

2 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

I thought Villareal would be much more dangerous, don't understand the decision to bench this Lopez guy and play this Yid flop, sorry, why did he to it?!
I was nervous ahead of the game, they bottled it, heavy shit for you and the other fans. Tactically they are so much better, unbelievable.

Sometimes the enemy of your enemy is your friend, i don't like Arsenal, their coach is a cunt, but i give Pool a chance with Klopp,
who is not responsible for the behaviour of his predecessors. I get that some of their fanbase are fucktards, but i want the points, i want England's reputation shining again,
so i swallow my anger and take a look at the 'bigger' picture.
Anyway, not arguing that on a English Chelsea board, i get that it's a lost cause. Just think that your tone wasn't that nice, but no problem.
Otherwise you have always been one of the good guys, imo. Please don't ban me. :ph34r:

Regards!

I just want Liverpool to lose every match they play, mate. :D 

Liverpool, Arsenal, Souds, and Man United. Any game they're playing I want them to lose. Despise them all.

I just want Liverpool to lose every match they play, mate. [emoji3] 

Liverpool, Arsenal, Souds, and Man United. Any game they're playing I want them to lose. Despise them all.

In the league and the English cups, we have an agreement. [emoji4]

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Yeah too bad we kept Mourinho while we could have try to get him.

We couldn't have got him, he quite clearly always wanted Liverpool.

Furthermore although he's got the EL final, domestically he's left a lot to be desired, Liverpool under him make our 01/02 side look like the model of consistency.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Guess it goes to show how hugely topheavy La Liga is if this lot are 4th. They look about as good as a PL side just above the relegation zone.

City looked like a relegation side last night, too harsh to judge on one game.

La Liga has a good balance of sides that help the country be successful in Europe, there's the great sides in Barca and Madrid, the very good Atletico (yes they aren't close to the quality of Real and Barca, they compete with them because of their genius of a manager) and a few decent sides, the rest average or below, that was the exact same balance the PL had when English sides were ruling Europe.

This new found competitive nature in the PL may be good for entertainment, but the affects in Europe have been hugely detrimental and are only going to get worse.

Nice bit of irony tonight rat boy Robbie Fowler '' Most managers talk in cliches'' while standing next to Glenn Hoddle. Robbie Fowler starts every sentence with Look. Look at what? all I can see is a massively biased scouse twat.

7 hours ago, Essien19 said:

It's good for the league, for English football, we need the fourth place, maybe next season, who knows.

Anyway, different opinions, no need to be rude. ?

Can't rely on an opposition to gain CL..not rooting for Liverpool what so ever.

It's terrible for us..Liverpool win they are in CL..attract better players a lot easier than us.

1 hour ago, Kezza said:

It's terrible for us..Liverpool win they are in CL..attract better players a lot easier than us.

Exactly!that's the thing other way round doubt many be rooting for us so nahh.dont want them to win any other time and if we can't get that champions league place that's our own fault

3 hours ago, Kezza said:

The worse thing about Liverpool being in the Champions League or Europa League is all the hoary old cliches come out. '' The special atmosphere at Anfield on a European night'' etc. Even though most nights the atmosphere is like a gathering of Trappist Monks who can't break their silence until they score and then they sing walk fucking on.

4 hours ago, Kezza said:

I disagree - won't it end the 4th spot race - so both Manchester clubs currently miss out? ???