The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

2 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

Ever banega was awesome in second half..we should target him in summer

he's had world class ability for several years, just a bit slow, wouldn't want him and cesc

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

I can't stand how they bring up that fluke of a game every single time they're behind.

I'd bet my house on a commentator saying that exact line in the year 2056.

Maybe we should bring up Barca every time we go two goals down with ten men.

Edited by Tomo

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

I can't stand how they bring up that fluke of a game every single time they're behind.

I'd bet my house on a commentator saying that exact line in the year 2056.

Even on BBC say they need to produce a comeback like that blehhhh.Sod off!!! We had a good comeback against Barcelona with 10 men yet hardly mentioned 

2 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

13230327_1021798144535517_81209456182233

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!  :D

A bloke was weeping at the end of the game. It's a bit evil (okay, very evil) but I couldn't help but think about this

latest?cb=20100318024246

I'm sorry but it's been a *** season and it brought out my dark and petty side.

Great game of football.

In the second half Sevilla showed what they are made of, no chance whatsoever for Pool.

But in the first half there were three claims for a penalty, at least should have been awarded one! Dirty from the referee, an Ovrebo-esque performance, imo.

Klopp deserves so much better, would have been great for the league, so now the Spanish mates will be unbearable (again),

winning, winning and winning.

There's no one to knock them off their perch, damn it...

Pl is back to being a joke... :/

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Talk about tale of two halves. My days. Not only did liverpool lose another final, but they were denied 2 stone-cold penalties, Klopp has lost his 5th straight final, and their out of the UCL. It couldn't have gotten much better. 

Sevilla produced one of the best 30mins of football in that second half. Just an amazing display, Unai Emery take a bow. 

Also! we gonna start criticizing Klopp yet or are these still Brenden Rogers' players? Liverpool fans can't have it both ways. Klopp the magician when they win against Dortmund, Man U, and reach League Cup Final, but then turn around and state that he shouldn't really be judged according to this current crop of players because their not 'his'. 

Still intrigued to see who they target/sell and how he does with a Full offseason of preparation mind you.