The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Villareal are utterly woeful. How did they get this far? How are they so high in La Liga?

They have no clue how to deal with this average Liverpool side and are making them look like Barca.

Shit, if Liverpool win this thing and have CL football I'm gonna puke. More talk of "special Anfield nights." Not to mention better recruits for Klopp. 

Bad enough this season then they dropped out and still sodding magic and shit.

One goal!need one goal though 10 men..guess they deserve it but still media go crazy for it.

Still least Arsenal win sod all even if man u and Liverpool may and probably will..2 finals in his first season ain't bad for Klopp though

.annoying 

Magic night at Anfield, Klopp got it right.

Someone said zero chance for Pool, lolz.

Feel sorry for @DYC, deserves better.

Anyway, happy days, Pool make the country proud and get the vital points, thanks!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Just now, Essien19 said:

Anyway, happy days, Pool make the country proud and get the vital points, thanks!

Thought myself as well. I had doubts about it when Liverpool was faced with Villareal. Thought they are a soft team.

The real match is against Sevilla, as they have the experience, Villareal not much.

Proper final it will be in the EL.

Thought myself as well. I had doubts about it when Liverpool was faced with Villareal. Thought they are a soft team.

The real match is against Sevilla, as they have the experience, Villareal not much.

Proper final it will be in the EL.

No Anfield to the rescue this time, but Klopp is world class, going to be a tight match.

Hope Klopp gets his titel, class act.

1 minute ago, Essien19 said:

No Anfield to the rescue this time, but Klopp is world class, going to be a tight match.

Hope Klopp gets his titel, class act.

Yeah too bad we kept Mourinho while we could have try to get him.

6 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

What the fuck am I reading here?

Hopefully the final goes to penalties and Liverpool lose it in the most heartbreaking fashion possible on the final penalty. I want them as close to securing CL football as possible before having it ripped from them at the last second.

What the fuck am I reading here?

Hopefully the final goes to penalties and Liverpool lose it in the most heartbreaking fashion possible on the final penalty. I want them as close to securing CL football as possible before having it ripped from them at the last second.

It's good for the league, for English football, we need the fourth place, maybe next season, who knows.

Anyway, different opinions, no need to be rude. ?

Yeah too bad we kept Mourinho while we could have try to get him.

Haha man, you can't let it go, always a lil dig, lolz.

From a business point of view, it's hard, but yes, i can agree with you.

Klopp would have been great here, but i'm having a hunch that he always wanted the Scousers.

The board's tight these days...

3 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

It's good for the league, for English football, we need the fourth place, maybe next season, who knows.

Anyway, different opinions, no need to be rude. ?

Don't give a shit if it's "good for the league." It's fucking Liverpool!

If Arsenal were in the CL final would you be cheering them on?

Sigh. Villarreal came up short yet again. What a shambolic performance. Essien19 called it, fair play.

Can't believe Liverpool knocked out both Dortmund and Villarreal. I hope Sevilla beats them.

Firmino is fun to watch. Classy player.

I just can't undestand people blaming Mourinho for Chelsea board not sacking him earlier and not getting Klopp. I am pretty sure Mourinho couldn't sack himself and appoint Klopp, I guess...

And also Klopp stated sometime that he wants a team with history and great fans. This is what he had in Borussia in this is what he has now. I don't believe he would have joined Chelsea with these dead fans at SB and stupid board + Mr. Emenalo.