Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Heaven forbid Lampard has gone to Man City to stay close to his family before he fucks off to America :rolleyes:

Closer to his family would be in West London with Rangers wouldn't it? The very club he turned down only weeks ago because he couldn't bring himself to play for another top flight club.....

I don't agree with any of your points and if you're interested, I'll say why.

Mourinho has already said Frank was offered a deal like Ash but both rejected. I was in favour of Lampard moving abroad (I did state pessimism about NYC) because it wouldn't affect Chelsea's ambitions.

It doesn't matter if he plays for them or not. The point for us who are not happy more than others is that he's playing for a direct title rival. It's as bad as Liverpool, Arsenal or United.

No. Liverpool would be far, far worse. Do I really need to explain why?

Personally I'd also dislike him going to United but that's probably got more to do with David Ellery than them. Arsenal...meh.

If he wanted solely to train, Mourinho said Abramovic promised Lampard a job for life. He could've signed his 6 month loan with us.

There's a massive difference between training and match fitness. Either way, Lamps hasn't retired from international football so clearly still has plans to feature for England. Simple fact is that he's going to feature in the Champions League shop window this season. That is a massive thing for any footballer.

Lampard even said Uncle Harry wanted him at QPR but he didn't want to move because it was too close to Chelsea. Well, if he was just training that surely staying in London is a bigger incentive?

Again, I wouldn't want him at QPR but that's because

A. I support Chelsea

and

B. It's QPR.

Other MLS clubs wanted him, LA Galaxy the most prominent. So he wasn't short of options.

La Galaxy already had three designated players on their books in Landon Donovan, Robbie Keane and Omar Gonzalez so couldn't register Lampard as a third without moving one on, which they didn't. So your point is either deliberately misleading or you simply aren't aware of the situation in the MLS and with the Galaxy in particular. My guess is it's the latter isn't it :yes: .

13 years he built a legacy at this club. One i thought could never be touched. He was our biggest ever legend. With one disgusting move. He has torn it all down.

No he hasn't. You're wrong. Proper Chelsea supporters will not feel that. His legacy is untarnished, he will not be called a Judas by a single proper Chelsea supporter.

Closer to his family would be in West London with Rangers wouldn't it? The very club he turned down only weeks ago because he couldn't bring himself to play for another top flight club.....

For the final time, QPR are a much bigger rival to us than City.

For all you fans who aren't aware, we dislike QPR quite a bit. City are only a title rival. To me there's a massive disaparity between fans who have fuck all clue about geographic and historical rivalries and those whose only sense of what a rival is comes from a Sky Sports promo film.

Now I await someone saying he should've gone to Leeds United.

Who are you to decide what a proper Chelsea supporter can and cannot feel?

he isn't anyone. But when you question a man who's given everything to the club when he was fit and good enough doesn't warrant the shit he's getting. Someone question's the loyalty of a man who played for this club in a CL semi-final a week after his mother died, then people can question that person's loyalty.

Lampard is a Chelsea legend and for me this doesn't change things one jot.

I don't understand the vitriol and the suggestion that this move ruins his legacy is frankly disappointing, we are better than such petty bullsh*t.

No he hasn't. You're wrong. Proper Chelsea supporters will not feel that. His legacy is untarnished, he will not be called a Judas by a single proper Chelsea supporter. For the final time, QPR are a much bigger rival to us than City. For all you fans who aren't aware, we dislike QPR quite a bit. City are only a title rival. To me there's a massive disaparity between fans who have fuck all clue about geographic and historical rivalries and those whose only sense of what a rival is comes from a Sky Sports promo film. Now I await someone saying he should've gone to Leeds United.

In what post have i called him a Judas? I have never questioned what he acheived with us. In fact in every post i have said he will never be forgotten. What i am fucked off about is how he has gone back on his word. Only 12 months ago he said he would never play for another top flight club. As soon as the $$$$ signs ring, off he goes. But most of all im fucking upset that City will forever be on his record. City will be the last club he plays for in the PL. The last sighting of him in their light blue. And that fucking frustrates me to the core.

Now looking at your profile you have been supporting this club 7 more years than me, so first of all i can only apologize that you have nearly an extra 'decade of experience' on me. But really i couldn't help that given i was born 8 fucking years after you. But don't you dare question my knowledge and loyalty of this great club!! I have read and learned our history. I have the books, ive watched videos, ive read every one of the clubs magazines which have great articles on our history. I have followed this club home and away. I have the memorabilia. Whatever you feel it takes to be a 'proper supporter'. You have no idea how much i know about this club. What i do to follow them. So don't even try and question it sunshine.

Now looking at your profile you have been supporting this club 7 more years than me, so first of all i can only apologize that you have nearly an extra 'decade of experience' on me. But really i couldn't help that given i was born 8 fucking years after you. But don't you dare question my knowledge and loyalty of this great club!! I have read and learned our history. I have the books, ive watched videos, ive read every one of the clubs magazines which have great articles on our history. I have followed this club home and away. I have the memorabilia. Whatever you feel it takes to be a 'proper supporter'. You have no idea how much i know about this club. What i do to follow them. So don't even try and question it sunshine.

And yet you suggested he goes to QPR....none of those books tell you that they're a West London rival?

I have never questioned what he acheived with us. In fact in every post i have said he will never be forgotten.

13 years he built a legacy at this club. One i thought could never be touched. He was our biggest ever legend. With one disgusting move. He has torn it all down.

You're contradicting yourself there mate, you're all over the place. It's the classic sign of a kneejerk response. In fact you say he's legacy has been torn down, immediately contradicting yourself by saying what he has done won't be forgotten. His legacy is intact after this.

Anyone who suggests otherwise simply doesn't represent the Chelsea supporters that I know.

But just to make it clear, I doubt anyone is happy that this has happened but most can understand the move.

BTW, you still haven't changed your pic.

TOPTB is turning TC into Fox news, what else do you wanna take out of context?, love how mad I'm making him, bitter cunt.

Just to correct you on this, I'm not sure if you're actually familiar with the Fox News Channel (maybe you've just heard of it in connection to Russell Brand) but their success has come from presenting emotive 'commentary' rather than reasoned, insightful analysis.

If you must shoehorn that into this debate then it's actually you who is closer in tone to them, using overtly emotional, over-the-top language rather than actually presenting both sides of the argument in a reasoned manner (which you clearly haven't done).

You've even gone so far as to use reductive photoshops to get a response.

So do you understand now how that comparison you used was not just a little hokey but also used completely the wrong way round? Ever heard the phrase 'hoisted by one's own petard'?

And yet you suggested he goes to QPR....none of those books tell you that they're a West London rival? You're contradicting yourself there mate, you're all over the place. It's the classic sign of a kneejerk response. In fact you say he's legacy has been torn down, immediately contradicting yourself by saying what he has done won't be forgotten. His legacy is intact after this. Anyone who suggests otherwise simply doesn't represent the Chelsea supporters that I know. But just to make it clear, I doubt anyone is happy that this has happened but most can understand the move. BTW, you still haven't changed your pic.

Of course they did. To be fair my comment on him joining QPR was in response to a comment made on him going to City to be closer to his family. Closer to his family would be QPR, so if it was a serious comment it was silly.

Looking at it like that it does look like a contradiction. Maybe i didn't put my point across as well as i could have. It's just right now i can't look at him the same way i did this time last week. The thought of him pulling on another clubs shirt makes me sick. The idea that he will have Manchester City on his record annoys me. It just does, i can't get away from it.

Changing my pic is a work in prgress. I don't have access to a computer at the moment (at work in a warehouse right now) and i can't work out how to do it on my phone.

Of course they did. To be fair my comment on him joining QPR was in response to a comment made on him going to City to be closer to his family. Closer to his family would be QPR, so if it was a serious comment it was silly.

Looking at it like that it does look like a contradiction. Maybe i didn't put my point across as well as i could have. It's just right now i can't look at him the same way i did this time last week. The thought of him pulling on another clubs shirt makes me sick. The idea that he will have Manchester City on his record annoys me. It just does, i can't get away from it.

Changing my pic is a work in prgress. I don't have access to a computer at the moment (at work in a warehouse right now) and i can't work out how to do it on my phone.

There's no reason to change it. That's one of the greatest moments in our history, featuring one of the greatest players in our history. That hasn't changed.