Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

you can put in GC if you want to play so deep with 2 proper DMs and 11 men behind the ball and he would give you a world class performance.

if this is the way you want us to play, then sure, JT is the way "forward"

We are holding a high line but ok

i would love to see the amount of time, the ball has been in our last 3rd for it to be called a "high line".

Do you define a high line as just behind the half way line or between the 18yd line and half way line because if it's the first then it's not going to happen.

Cech was sold to Arsenal expressly against Joses wishes. If you think strengthening a rival is backing a coach, then I doubt we'll,agree on very much.

did jose need cech? NO.

there is something called loyalty to the loyal.

cech was a brilliant servant to the club, and deserved to go where ever he wanted to without disrupting his family and life.

and we are 16th in the league. cech is not the reason for it. why did not jose fight for the players that could have actually helped us - bertrand, lukaku, kdb, luis.

Do you define a high line as just behind the half way line or between the 18yd line and half way line because if it's the first then it's not going to happen.

i would not call it a high line, if the team is "TRYING" to press the opposition in their own half and when they fail (so far 100%), they fall back to defending box (by my guess, 50% of the half).

did jose need cech? NO.

there is something called loyalty to the loyal.

cech was a brilliant servant to the club, and deserved to go where ever he wanted to without disrupting his family and life.

and we are 16th in the league. cech is not the reason for it. why did not jose fight for the players that could have actually helped us - bertrand, lukaku, kdb, luis.

There's also backing your coach's wishes. Cech's loyalty was rewarded with millions of pounds but we were within our rights to nit strengthen a rival, especially if Jose said so. He was undermined. I just think we won't agree on much.

i would not call it a high line, if the team is "TRYING" to press the opposition in their own half and when they fail (so far 100%), they fall back to defending box (by my guess, 50% of the half).

Sorry but John Terry so far has been MOTM

But that's good defending, to a point. A low line is if you don't step up at all.

There's also backing your coach's wishes. Cech's loyalty was rewarded with millions of pounds but we were within our rights to nit strengthen a rival, especially if Jose said so. He was undermined. I just think we won't agree on much.

We are not Everton to keep players, we let him go where he wanted, to Arsenal. I'm 100% sure that he would go to PSG if not his family who wanted to stay in London

We are not Everton to keep players, we let him go where he wanted, to Arsenal. I'm 100% sure that he would go to PSG if not his family who wanted to stay in London

You're right, Everton backed their coachs wishes and fair play to them. If you want to be liked then I understand your viewpoint.

You're right, Everton backed their coachs wishes and fair play to them. If you want to be liked then I understand your viewpoint.

You know what's amazing.. It wasn't so long ago that we'd have never entertained the idea of selling an effective player of ours let alone to a direct rival. Roman's direct interference was the result of that because it's been well documented if Mourinho had his way Cech wouldn't have gone there.

Now it's perfectly acceptable. Baffles me.

so you think keeping cech a prisoner or not making him uproot his family is the reason why we are 15th?

we supported the manager by selling the best prospects in the world. we supported the manager by keeping the players he wanted. we supported the manager in every way we can.

if then a manager of a PL winning team thinks he needs 150million pounds worth of player to get a top HALF finish, then well.. yes, we wont agree on much.

just like we did not agree when you had said that bertrand was a championship level or at best a relegation level PL player, TOPTB. :lol:

Sorry but John Terry so far has been MOTM

But that's good defending, to a point. A low line is if you don't step up at all.

JT was MOTM, or atleast one of our best players.

but again, how many games are we going to play like this? we would be the one with 70% possession and keeps countering us. JT has been found out multiple times in that scenario and that will continue to happen until we are going to make this our MO.

so you think keeping cech a prisoner or not making him uproot his family is the reason why we are 15th?

we supported the manager by selling the best prospects in the world. we supported the manager by keeping the players he wanted. we supported the manager in every way we can.

if then a manager of a PL winning team thinks he needs 150million pounds worth of player to get a top HALF finish, then well.. yes, we wont agree on much.

just like we did not agree when you had said that bertrand was a championship level or at best a relegation level PL player, TOPTB. :lol:

If Cech was in goal for the 3 months Courtois was out you can bet your arse we would have more points than we do now.

JT was MOTM, or atleast one of our best players.

but again, how many games are we going to play like this? we would be the one with 70% possession and keeps countering us. JT has been found out multiple times in that scenario and that will continue to happen until we are going to make this our MO.

Not necessarily, if Zouma is next to him and the midfield has pace it's not a problem, it gets messy when a mixture of Mikel-Matic and Cahill conspires against him to create a clusterfuck of very slow players.

how many? 1 or 2?

bego was brilliant.

4 or 5 I think, and that would be enough to keep confidence and I think that would also be enough to hold us in midtable. It would probably also have saved Mourinho's job. They you go, the board really did cost him in the end!

Not necessarily, if Zouma is next to him and the midfield has pace it's not a problem, it gets messy when a mixture of Mikel-Matic and Cahill conspires against him to create a clusterfuck of very slow players.

i am sorry, but chelsea is the only team that plays with "bodyguards".

azpi should play next to JT to "protect" him.

willian should "cover" for iva.

matic should cover for cesc.

cesc should cover for oscar and willian's lack of creativity.

its time we play players who are fit enough to play in the proper system.

4 or 5 I think, and that would be enough to keep confidence and I think that would also be enough to hold us in midtable. It would probably also have saved Mourinho's job. They you go, the board really did cost him in the end!

really? tell me how?

please do.

tell me which 4 or 5 points did bego cost us?

also, i am sorry, but jose wanted to sell cech, but not to arsenal. so basically, the board cost jose NOTHING.