Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

rondon ( who was linked with us a few years ago) to wbrom. The whole league getting stronger with us standing still.

Just about to post about Salomón Rondón, who had a very good Copa America IMHO. West Brom bought Salomón Rondón from Zenit Saint Petersburg for £15M.

Just about to post about Salomón Rondón, who had a very good Copa America IMHO. West Brom bought Salomón Rondón from Zenit Saint Petersburg for £15M.

I have to say, I'm very impressed by the PL imports this year. Many clubs have made some excellent signings. I just found out today Villa bought Amavi and Vercoutre. Unbelievable signings for them.

But at the same time I feel the likes of Ayew, Payet, Wijnaldum, Rondon etc. could have done (much) better. That moolah is powerful I tell you.

I have to say, I'm very impressed by the PL imports this year. Many clubs have made some excellent signings. I just today found out Villa bought Amavi and Vercoutre. Unbelievable signings for them.

I watched that Bournemouth v Villa match - I was impressed how Villa looked - seems they get stronger than last season - Amavi looked very good w/ the ball at his feet & was constantly moving up the left flank

I watched that Bournemouth v Villa match - I was impressed how Villa looked - seems they get stronger than last season - Amavi looked very good w/ the ball at his feet & was constantly moving up the left flank

Yeah, i was surprised Amavi went to Villa, thought he will go to some top club (mabe even PSG)

I have to say, I'm very impressed by the PL imports this year. Many clubs have made some excellent signings. I just today found out Villa bought Amavi and Vercoutre. Unbelievable signings for them.

But at the same time I feel the likes of Ayew, Payet, Wijnaldum, Rondon etc. could have done (much) better. That moolah is powerful I tell you.

If Villa can grab Adebayor on loan as well, and he recovers some sort of form, it'd be an unreal transfer window from them. They've done very well after losing Delph and Benteke. Very strong reinforcements.

I have to say, I'm very impressed by the PL imports this year. Many clubs have made some excellent signings. I just found out today Villa bought Amavi and Vercoutre. Unbelievable signings for them.

The quality of EPL is still crap, a league buying so many quality but the quality on the pitch is still shit and nor worthwhile watching. Money can't do everything.

The quality of EPL is still crap, a league buying so many quality but the quality on the pitch is still shit and nor worthwhile watching. Money can't do everything.

Driving a Ferrari like a Fiat and what not.

It will be interesting to see if the lesser sides improve. Same goes for the top sides.

Dunno why people on this board underestimate United's potential for this season so much. They have a cracking line-up.

United, City and Arsenal are all title candidates without a doubt.

Not convinced... They need defenders desperately

Don't forget backup ST :>