Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

14 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

If I remember correctly, Radja said that he liked playing for Roma and living in Italy. He's been living in Italy (playing in Serie A) since ~2006..

Maybe he doesn't want to uproot his family and leave his friends behind for a move to England?   It's not easy settling down in a new country, just look at Cuadrado. He didn't look like a confident player at Chelsea but as soon as he went back to Italy, he regained his confidence and played a key role in Juventus winning the title...

(Just to clarify, I would love to see Radja play for Chelsea, he's exactly what we need in midfield alongside Matic, but I don't see him leaving Italy for England, who knows, maybe Hazard can convince him during the Euros!)

Yeah true but i'm not saying he's 100% going to join us i'm just saying that i consider him a realistic target. The choice will ofcourse be with Nainggolan whether or not he wants to move.

Dream signings - pogba, Stones, ricardo rodriguez, james rodriguez, lukaku

Possible signings - naingolan, koulibaly, ben arfa, embolo

Right now dont care...just get somebody in...

Costa needs to go for me, lets d team down with his diving n whining

2 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Dream signings - pogba, Stones, ricardo rodriguez, james rodriguez, lukaku

Possible signings - naingolan, koulibaly, ben arfa, embolo

Right now dont care...just get somebody in...

Costa needs to go for me, lets d team down with his diving n whining

"Right now just get someone in":lol:

8 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

We were linked with Hazard for years before we actually signed him. We were linked with Costa for months before we signed him. I remember we played Atletico in the CL and chelsea fans were chanting his name as we were being heavily linked with him.

After months of speculation we finally signed him in July. No reason why Nainggolan wouldn't come here.

Bonucci and Pogba fair enough. Those 2 are never gonna happen but i don't see us signing Nainggolan as unrealistic.

It's not like that many teams are lining up for Nainggolan.

If he comes to chelsea he would be going to a better team. Chelsea > Roma

We can offer him more money.

He'd be playing in a better league. PL > Serie A

What exactly makes Nainggolan such an unrealistic target ?

Did Costa specifically say multiple times "I'm going to stay with Atletico"?
What is starting to make it unrealistic is the fact that he himself has said once or twice he is going to stay at Roma.
Other than that I don't think the difference between Roma and Chelsea is that palpable. Chances are they would slaughter our midfield with what they have.
The guy has spent his whole career in Italy and his team is so close to the title, what if he wants to win the Serie A finally? He has a pure "hate" towards Juventus (love that) what if the fact we have Conte plays to our disadvantage? His team is in the CL next year, ours is not.
There is plenty of reasons why he wouldn't come.

I hope he comes though.

RUMOURS: Man Utd on brink of signing Villarreal defender Bailly

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2016/06/04/24278152/rumours-man-utd-on-brink-of-signing-villarreal-defender

4 Jun 2016 18:00

Jose Mourinho is set to make the central defender his first signing since arriving at Old Trafford, with the 22-year-old expected to pen a deal with the Red Devils imminently

Manchester United are on the brink of signing Villarreal defender Eric Bailly in a deal worth around €40 million, according to AS.

Jose Mourinho's side have already reached an agreement with Villarreal and the 22-year-old is expected to sign a deal imminently.

Leicester City and Barcelona have both been monitoring the central defender, but Old Trafford looks set to be his destination.

^ There you go, one of the defenders we should get instead of Rudiger is going to a rival. José is going to turn him into a beast.

They are paying a hefty sum for a decent defender.

Prices have gone up these days sadly. I would rather pay hefty sums for players you know they're going to perform and with time become better than overpay for players who have a huge question mark over their head and they're more likely than not going be only decent-ish in the future. (Granted Rudiger may turn out great, but everything in Roma's kit suggests he's not going to.)
These kind of signings is why we are where we are nowadays.

10 hours ago, Essien19 said:

Great signing this Ibrahimovic lad would be.

Rashford can learn a lot from him, United is short of strikers, deal makes a lot of sense, very bad for Chelsea.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

This is the same hogwash we have heard from people here over the years about buying so and so to help youth. It is always the same sorry story. 

This is just like when he got eto despite having lukaku...

6 minutes ago, Styles said:

What are some good twitter* accounts to follow for reliable news?

*Made an account despite promising myself I wouldn't :doh:

Follow DiMarzio and DavidAmoyal they are the most reliable,then follow ESPN FC.Chelstransfer they post transfer news from all sources.

8 minutes ago, Styles said:

The grass isn't always greener.

Agreed. 

Otherwise he would have turned into beast many of our players. 

Oscar more so since that was his golden child....

So I don't understand why people are so scared of this manager and that. 

Good managers are now being attracted to the league because of the money most teams are getting. 

And the Leicester story will bring young gun managers with the wish they can do the same. 

Look at Simeone he just appeared out of nowhere and made all the "established" coach look silly. 

So we are not going to die because of one manager managing our rivals. 

Can win one season but certainly not going to dominate the league season after season as that's much harder now then before.