Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

If you're looking for creative midfielders you've been watching the wrong players. Schneiderlin is a n6 who can also play 8. Imbula and Kondogbia are box to box players. Imbula has a great left foot but Kondo is more powerful, better defensively and he plays really great balls forward after he takes it. I wouldn't even look at Imbula because we have a better player in Ramires IMO.

I don't think we lack creativity in the midfield. We already have Cesc and Matic is good when we are in possession, but both are too slow to play at high intensity especially in europe.

Why explaining poor passing ability by saying that he's box to box player ? I'm not looking for number 10 ffs but someone who can tackle, apply pressing, is physical and mainly can play quick, initial forward pass keeping flow of the attack. I see lots of similar disability in Imbula and Kondogbia, they play the pass that so often will interrupt transition by playing yard or 2 yards too backward. That's Ramires style. I want someone who can do this smoothly. Schneiderling sometimes looks like that player.

Cesc has shown for many years how awful he is against big sides, let him do his job by destroying small sides until January.

Sissoko is actually one of the few PL players playing for a mid-/bottom table team I'd love to have in our squad. He'd be absolutely fantastic in a midfield-3 with Matic and Fabregas and I'm rarely talking this excitedly about a player nowadays. Shame there won't be a transfer, though.

Why explaining poor passing ability by saying that he's box to box player ? I'm not looking for number 10 ffs but someone who can tackle, apply pressing, is physical and mainly can play quick, initial forward pass keeping flow of the attack. I see lots of similar disability in Imbula and Kondogbia, they play the pass that so often will interrupt transition by playing yard or 2 yards too backward. That's Ramires style. I want someone who can do this smoothly. Schneiderling sometimes looks like that player.

Cesc has shown for many years how awful he is against big sides, let him do his job by destroying small sides until January.

I agree with that assessment.

Nainggolan and Moutinho fit the mould perfectly and are realistic targets.

Shame there won't be a transfer, though.

If Mourinho wants him, why not? seems an easy target.

I dont know how i rate him, playing for this awful Newcastle team and the managers he had, making it hard to know how good he is. He's better than Ramires, thats for sure.

I get what you mean, but i think Imbula' passing is very smooth, not sure about Kondogbia.

What for? He's nowhere near the level we aspire to be.

He's better than Mikel and as a back up player can play a really good role. It's a long season, we need better options, but without paying the 20-30M for players to sit around.

If Mourinho wants him, why not? seems an easy target.

I dont know how i rate him, playing for this awful Newcastle team and the managers he had, making it hard to know how good he is. He's better than Ramires, thats for sure.

My pessimism has nothing to do with our FO's ability to convince players to join us but with the fact that it's just the beginning of June. Rumors around this time of the year hold almost no value.

I think Mikel It is absolutely essential for Jose to close the games with adjusted results. Most likely, he will be with us next season.

Moussa Sissoko is a good player, but perhaps a notch lower than Pogba, Koke or Gundogan. I think it's different than Mikel.

Right now is a time of indifinicion from the press on transfer issues.

I expect four or five signings as much (counting another goalkeeper), but will be three or four big signings: a Centre-back? - a Midfield? - a Right Winger? and a Pure Forward ?. I do not know, right now all are doubts.

And players like Oscar or Cuadrado may leave.

To be honest, I think that what we need is Ikay Gundogan ...

Regards.

An interesting report about our players on loan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3106151/Will-Chelsea-stick-twist-29-players-loan-look-boys-deserve-chance-champions.html

Chelsea's loan rangers: These 28 stars were shipped out this season... but who is a future blue and who's on the scrapheap?

Chelsea loaned out an incredible 28 players this season

Patrick Bamford, Lewis Baker and Gael Kakuta on this list

Jose Mourinho must now choose which loanees he should stick with

Regards to ALL.

An interesting report about our players on loan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3106151/Will-Chelsea-stick-twist-29-players-loan-look-boys-deserve-chance-champions.html

Chelsea's loan rangers: These 28 stars were shipped out this season... but who is a future blue and who's on the scrapheap?

Chelsea loaned out an incredible 28 players this season

Patrick Bamford, Lewis Baker and Gael Kakuta on this list

Jose Mourinho must now choose which loanees he should stick with

Regards to ALL.

TBH, I'm not sure any of them will break into the side. I would love to see Bamford get the chance. He would potentially be a good, low price 3rd choice striker behind Costa and Remy. He would also only help with the Home Grown rule