Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Assuming we do not get Koke nor Pogburr, who do you like for CM? Until I watched highlights from the Stoke match, I had recently forgotten N'Zonzi. N'Zonzi is, for me a good choice at CM: stature, skill, experience in EPL, and full of running.

Who else is out there, either in the UK or in continental Europe?

Some minutes ago in the Spain press.

Otamendi's agent: "Nico wants to leave Valencia".

"Nico said to Salvo (Sport Manager to Valencia) 2 months ago, that he wants to leave Valencia".

"He will have a better profesional option".

"There are many conversations with various clubs that wants to sign to Him".

"Is very important the will of the player if not come a offer with the price of the release clause (50M)".

Surely he will go to Manchester, They will pay the release clause.

Some minutes ago in the Spain press.

Otamendi's agent: "Nico wants to leave Valencia".

"Nico said to Salvo (Sport Manager to Valencia) 2 months ago, that he wants to leave Valencia".

"He will have a better profesional option".

"There are many conversations with various clubs that wants to sign to Him".

"Is very important the will of the player if not come a offer with the price of the release clause (50M)".

Surely he will go to Manchester, They will pay the release clause.

Crazy to think he wants to leave already. I guess there must be something in it, as CL football isn't the reason behind it.

Crazy to think he wants to leave already. I guess there must be something in it, as CL football isn't the reason behind it.

Why is it crazy to want to leave Valencia to a bigger club with better wages and better chance of winning things? He's 27 already, that's the time.

Why is it crazy to want to leave Valencia to a bigger club with better wages and better chance of winning things?

He fought to get out of Porto and was loaned to Mineiro, and now he's doing the same in less than a year. Think it says enough about the player. More money is probably the reason for wanting to leave, as Valencia are on the up.

Assuming we do not get Koke nor Pogburr, who do you like for CM? Until I watched highlights from the Stoke match, I had recently forgotten N'Zonzi. N'Zonzi is, for me a good choice at CM: stature, skill, experience in EPL, and full of running.

Who else is out there, either in the UK or in continental Europe?

nzonzi is a decent player but i would rather give RLC a chance than buy nzonzi.

there is schneiderlein, imbula, kondogbia. the latter 2 being mikel replacements rather than CMs. i honestly think that a stop gap like bastian (if actually available) would be great. he would neither hamper RLC's chances in a couple of years. plus RLC can learn everything there is to learn from a WC player like bastian. plus bastian's got character, which always helps the team.

i honestly dont think that pogba is even an option now. he is RM bound and no one can do anything about it.

I want baba and mourinho want him also.

Why on earth would you want a relatively unknown player from Augsburg to replace Azpi? Baba may have som future prospect, but as first choice on left back. There is a 0% chance that is going to happen.

He fought to get out of Porto and was loaned to Mineiro, and now he's doing the same in less than a year. Think it says enough about the player. More money is probably the reason for wanting to leave, as Valencia are on the up.

Porto is not the top of europe, Valencia is not the top of europe, every player wants to get there and Otamendi is 27 and at his peak, thats his final chance. Sure he also wants the big money, but whats wrong about that? thats football and he's definitely not an exception.

In other news, AS claiming Atletico will sell Miranda this summer. One year on his contract.

IMO we don't need a new CB. Terry can still play most/all games next season, and still be playing the season after. Zouma is in the wings to play next to Cahill soon. Iva can play CB. And finally, Christensen, who is 18 is everything people above here is looking for and he will be emerging soon indeed.

Porto is not the top of europe, Valencia is not the top of europe, every player wants to get there and Otamendi is 27 and at his peak, thats his final chance. Sure he also wants the big money, but whats wrong about that? thats football and he's definitely not an exception.

In other news, AS claiming Atletico will sell Miranda this summer. One year on his contract.

Not wrong with it, but I personally think Valencia are more than capable of winning something. If Lim spends in the summer, I think they'll be more of a threat than Utd (supposed suitors).

nzonzi is a decent player but i would rather give RLC a chance than buy nzonzi.

there is schneiderlein, imbula, kondogbia. the latter 2 being mikel replacements rather than CMs. i honestly think that a stop gap like bastian (if actually available) would be great. he would neither hamper RLC's chances in a couple of years. plus RLC can learn everything there is to learn from a WC player like bastian. plus bastian's got character, which always helps the team.

i honestly dont think that pogba is even an option now. he is RM bound and no one can do anything about it.

N'Zonzi and Schneiderlin are better choices than any mention. N'Zonzi has as much skill as everyone you mention and is rarely hurt --plus stronger and taller. A worthy candidate for any purpose in CM, but capable of being a starter regardless of the competition, I'm betting.

N'Zonzi and Schneiderlin are better choices than any mention. N'Zonzi has as much skill as everyone you mention and is rarely hurt --plus stronger and taller. A worthy candidate for any purpose in CM, but capable of being a starter regardless of the competition, I'm betting.

nzonzi better than bastian??? i honestly dont even want to know the answer to that.

honestly, dont think nzonzi is that good. i mean rambo is a better player, more versatile. as for nzonzi being a starter for a PL winning team, not even close.

I got the same reaction from posters on Morgan Schneiderlin when I said he would be a good acquisition two years ago in springtime. :D N'Zonzi's good enough too. Schweiny isn't coming to Chelsea, neither are Koke and Pogburr.

I would be happy with Schneiderlin coming, but I'm going to guess that won't happen either. Jubilent if Mikel leaves and someone good comes in --doesn't need to be the superstar player on his way in.

I got the same reaction from posters on Morgan Schneiderlin when I said he would be a good acquisition two years ago in springtime. :D N'Zonzi's good enough too. Schweiny isn't coming to Chelsea, neither are Koke and Pogburr.

I would be happy with Schneiderlin coming, but I'm going to guess that won't happen either. Jubilent if Mikel leaves and someone good comes in --doesn't need to be the superstar player on his way in.

Schneiderlin said on french tv that he will move to premier league team that plays CL if they offer enough money (his clause is around 25m)

So if we bid enough for Scheniderlin he is ours.