Juan Mata

Severinb

Mirror linking Mata to Arsenal http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-line-up-juan-mata-2218348?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Man, it must be so easy to become a journalist in the UK

I was saying that to myself, too. Putting out shit on a daily basis and getting paid is not even possible in Austria, and THAT's quite something.

Mirror linking Mata to Arsenal http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-line-up-juan-mata-2218348?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Man, it must be so easy to become a journalist in the UK

Pretty much espically with some of the crap they produce.Never knew having your ears pinned back could turn you into a star player but apprantly thats what happened with Bale!

Lol Arsenal..not gana happen..

Jose better make this 'Oscar in the pivot' thing work, cause i can't even contemplate the idea of mata leaving us for united or arse :mouthclosed:

Trust me, it will if Oscar is motivated and willing. I remember how he bossed the DM position, along with Mikel I think, in the COC game against Leeds. It's also pleasurable because he likes to challenge anyone defensively no matter how big they are compared to him, and still helps out in attack when he gets the ball.

Garreth Nunn ‏@garrethnunn 2m

Diego Simeone has admitted that there has been things happening about Juan Mata over the past few days

It seems that Atleti have made an offer for the player on loan and things are very serious

At least have the decency to sell him if you dont want him this whole loan business does not work for a 25 year old player. This we will regret for a long time

I will say it again this is a massive mistake the only thing Mata should be getting is a contract extension not a loan. I dont agree with Mourinho on this one he is getting it all wrong remmber last season whenever he did not play?? We looked like shit

Garreth Nunn @garrethnunn 2m

Diego Simeone has admitted that there has been things happening about Juan Mata over the past few days

It seems that Atleti have made an offer for the player on loan and things are very serious

LOL

"For the people asking for my source, it was Diego Simeone who said 'there are talks' and he was 2 metres in front of me"

To who he said it? probably an interviewer, so i'll wait to see the quots.