Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Probably calling him back would give him a lot of pressure over here, best to stay the season at WBA imo..

At the same time, there would/should be less competition here and we can't help West Brom anymore. They've got a solid team with good options up front, better than ours in facht, and could be a real threat for a top 4 spot.

At the same time, there would/should be less competition here and we can't help West Brom anymore. They've got a solid team with good options up front, better than ours in facht, and could be a real threat for a top 4 spot.

I don't think they are a real threat for top 4. They are are very good well organised team, but when it comes down to it, they can threat for a europa spot. Also if for some reason we got into early next year and lukaku was being amazing for them always starting and they were challenging for it then we would of course recall him. But until then we may as well give him the season there to get some more game time.

1. I'm Belgian and would love to see Lukaku and Hazard succeed at Chelsea.

2. Lukaku may be playing ok now, but scoring a pen isn't that special and a graph doens't say it all. (based on MOTD) He's got this annoying habbit in playing. It looks like he's always waiting for the ball and complaining not receiving the ball, waving with his hands about. His first touch is terrible and remains to be so. How much I want him to become a beloved striker for Chelsea (and Belgium), imo he's nowhere near what a striker is supposed to be to play for Chelsea. He'll get there (hopefully and probably) but it will take some years. Not in January.

3. Damn you, Hazard, step it up FFS! The best we have ever had and his lack of commitment (or so it seems at times) is so damn frustrating. "He's 21..." Blabla; he's lazy and it's catching up with him... Hope he'll get his shit together!

4. Seeing Belgium has the best side since, well, ever..., every Belgian is hoping for our national team to excell in any way possible. Too bad it's clouding the judgement most Belgian fans, resulting in hostile comments. To be fair, Belgium has a long way to go

5. ty for reading :-)

He could already speak English before he came iirc.

I know he could speak English before he came here! I used to talk with him a lot at Anderlecht.

But it's been a while since I've last spoken to him and I think his accent is getting better and better ;)

WTF you know Lukaku?

In Belgium it isn't that hard to talk with a player when they're on the trainingground. Especially if you're a paying fan of the team. It's not like in England, where they're absolute stars and need a bodyguard to go out. In Belgium they still can drive with there porsche into gasstations and walk out, with no-one asking for an autograph or picture:-)