test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Arsenal v Chelsea

Bakayoko will get another start tonight.
  3. Edin Dzeko

What it feels like to me is that the negotiations are just going on and everybody is looking for an excuse to write a new story about it.
  4. Arsenal v Chelsea

I predict this line-up. Tibo Azpi - Christensen - Cahill Moses - Kante - Drinkwater - Alonso Willian - Hazard - Pedro
  5. Edin Dzeko

Suffered a hit, sure. Sounds like the situation didn’t change whatsoever. Edit: Funniest thing is, i found the english version of this Di Marzio report and it says that negotiations are still going, but both parties are very optimistic that it will happen. I hate the english media.
  6. Edin Dzeko

More conflicting reports... Standard said we are ready to relax the 1-year-old for 30 y/o+ policy but Matt Law said the age is still an issue.
  7. Today
  8. Stamford Bridge

Our stadium holding us back from being in the top five richest club in the world
  9. Edin Dzeko

You not missing my point is important if we want to challenge for the league? Okay, again you didn't understand.
  10. The Conte Thread

Jeez, you guys, he said that it's difficult for Chelsea to compete in the 'Transfer Market' and therefore more work would have to be done on the team, for them to win silverware. He's just trying to point out that you can't expect Chelsea to be a world beater without those funds, he's staying facts not backing away or moaning
  11. Edin Dzeko

Would rather the club make the decision on the contract length on case to case basis as opposed to imposing the strict '1 year contract for 30-year-old+'.
  12. The Conte Thread

Who did Leicester cant compete with the year they won the league?? fs Conte needs to dry his eyes he's slowly turning into mourinho with his moaning
  13. The Conte Thread

Mou: Cant compete with City Conte: Cant compete with Utd and City Klopp: Cant compete with Utd, City and Chelsea Wenger: Cant compete with anyone Pattern emerging!!!
  14. Edin Dzeko

they are exceptional cases. Malouda, Ivanovic, Bosingwa, even Cole, plenty of players at the club regressed dramatically around their early 30s With that said, I think Dzeko is the best fit for the club for the type of striker the club is looking for. Gives Conte an option to change the game. May even add him on top of Morata if the team is trailing
  15. The Conte Thread

The only way around that is signing players who have the potential to be top players
  16. The Conte Thread

Conte says Chelsea can’t compete with Manchester United and City and can no longer sign the top players #cfc
  17. Moussa Dembele

Celtic have accepted Moussa Dembele is eyeing up a move away, admits assistant manager Chris Davies, who says there have been no firm bids for the striker. (Daily Record)
  18. Edin Dzeko

Guys I got feeling this is going to drag on to last day off the transfer window Roma won't give in to them silly bonuses for 32 year old The Celtic Moussa Dembele seems unsettled at that dump up Glasgow that's go for him has a back up striker if the dzeko deal fails 😃😃
  19. The Conte Thread

Any manager who comes to Chelsea and doesn't give opportunities to our youth players and actually tries to make our club better without buying more expensive foreign players. Is a man with no balls. you have no balls Conte. We the fans have trust and faith in giving Kenedy, Loftus Cheek, Musonda more a chance. Off with any managers head that's comes to Chelsea and doesn't at least fail with CFC by playing or using our best youth players.
  20. 23. Michy Batshuayi

I think Dortmund would be a decent fit tbh. Isak has hardly played and not impressed when he has.
  21. Edin Dzeko

Edin Dzeko's expected move to Chelsea has suffered a hit, according to Sky Sport Italia's Gianluca Di Marzio, with the champions yet to agree on bonuses with Roma. http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/3358394/edin-dzeko-transfer-in-doubt-with-chelsea-roma-at-odds-over-bonuses
  22. 23. Michy Batshuayi

He might be good at BM with Thorgan. They play together abd obviously know each others moves. I hope he does find his form again,
  23. Yesterday
  24. 23. Michy Batshuayi

Yeah, hes not good enough. Did good in France, showed nothing of that quality for us. Mid-table team for him at best.
  25. 23. Michy Batshuayi

Hearing Sevilla or Dortmund. Either would work I think.
  26. 23. Michy Batshuayi

Best for both parties. Has to be the right club, though. We have to be 100% sure that he'd be the undesputed #1 choice at whichever club he may go to or it's pointless. Only way he becomes a better player is by playing 90 minutes week in and week out.
  27. 23. Michy Batshuayi

http://www.espnfc.com/chelsea/story/3358022/chelsea-antonio-conte-michy-batshuayi-wont-start-vs-arsenal-could-leave-chelsea-on-loan-this-month
  28. Arsenal v Chelsea

http://www.espnfc.com/chelsea/story/3358022/chelsea-antonio-conte-michy-batshuayi-wont-start-vs-arsenal-could-leave-chelsea-on-loan-this-month
  29. Load more activity