All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Palmeiras is not a traditional formative club. The best players in their history were formed by other clubs. The real interest and investments in the academy is recent, maybe the last 08 years, something like that. This is probably the first generation of good players formed in the club, with Estevao, Endrick and Luiz Guilherme. Is much more reliable when a potential talent is formed by Sao Paulo, Flamengo, Santos, Gremio, Fluminense, Vasco etc, because they had many of them in their academies in the past and have more experience identifying the best prospects.
  3. It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. There was this big anti-Israel campaign at Eurovision but apparently they did amazing in televoting last night and skyrocket in odds. Second favorite now after Croatia.
  4. I think it is clear we are getting Amorim. I say this as: 1) Poch either doesn't have a clue what is going on with his contract/has been too grumpy when questioned about his contract. 2) Amorim was clearly the Dippers first choice before Slot. Then he went on that weird plane trip to West Ham where no is sure where he went but it doesn't appear to be to talk to West Ham. It looks highly likely Amorim is leaving this year for a new job as otherwise he wouldn't be so public in going to 'interviews' as his stock is high and Sporting aren't some sort of tinpot team. Only other club he may have done that with is Utd but I am not sure Utd's board are in a position to actually put something together yet because of the gardening leave they're on.
  5. Let's see if we can finish the season on a high and get some more wins. The positive is that we are winning those games, would have been easy for the players heads to drop after Arsenal walked all over us like it was nothing.
  6. I think for once in a long while I'm looking forward to a game.
  7. He has said the truth we are turning a corner. I suspect next season we will do much better. Finally turning a corner and he can see it. Now he will be foolish to stop this by sacking the manager. Hopefully he continues with Poch.
  8. How do you fight a dangerous enemy hiding among civilians ? Or you don't ? How would you fight Hitler's werewolves if they were real (they were not - they gave up) ?
  9. Not sure about that. Disaster is what is known as a depreciating asset. Fortunately for us - and him to an extent - the chaos at the club has covered up just how bad he is. If I were in charge my first point of action would be to sell him to the highest bidder, as the more he plays, the more he will be harder to shift - especially if we start playing well consistently.
  10. Today
  11. We gave them so much money Brighton should play tomorrow for us because there's nothing for them.
  12. I would love to see Reece even for 10 minutes. As for the starting line up the only change I want is Gusto in for Silva. Use Nkunku from the bench. Lets finish the season on 5 straight wins and turn the negative narrative on its head. Come on Chelsea!
  13. Yup they are worth a punt. The club as far as youth are doing good. Just a few that have been bad. Since January of last year the worst has been Disasi.. But I guess he can have a descent resale value so that might not be bad.
  14. I considered to go watch it but they are selling tickets for 1000-1200 Euros.. I underestimated big time.
  15. Olympiakos played like an amateur team yesterday. Yet thanks to Kaabi and the keeper Tzolakis they managed to win 2-0. Villa too played poorly, but they also had a mountainous task to overcome. I watched this because I backed Olympiakos.
  16. Arsenal are looking at Ajax young centre back Jorrel Hato as one of the best talents in Europe in his position. He’s already been scouted for months and Arsenal keep following him. Hato signed new deal until 2028 at Ajax recently, Arsenal remain interested.
  17. I know he is not top 10 but Gabriel Jesus is from Palmeiras
  18. The way Leverkusen plays with all the triangles and pass with 1 touch is amazing..
  19. (thanks! on phone and at a happy hour) Heh makes sense top players used to move to Europe a lot later in the 90s.
  20. Roberto Calos was 22 then RIvaldo was 23
  21. Yesterday
  22. fun fact-which I've mentioned before but (rotating audience 🙂 ): I was at Olimpico stadium (before Gremio arena was built), and watched Gremio coached by Scolari beat Parmalat (italian milk co) Palmeiras that has a young Rivaldo and Roberto Carlos in that line up. https://www.besoccer.com/match/gremio-porto-alegre/palmeiras/199512896 Mario Jardel was the star of the show, but honestly anyone watching RIvaldo and Roberto Carlos knew they were WC players or ready-to-be one. They were what 19-20 then?
  23. because we (Sweden) are hosting Eurovision after winning it again last year
  24. I remember. He would fit us like a glove. Has Conor’s workrate but a bit more skill. stanisic admitted in the interview he was subbed on as extra man for the central defence but bc so many of the attackers were on their last leg he joined the counter attack after coordinating with them. Shows how good the coaching is that players are free and competent enough to device their own tactical moves at such a pivotal moment .
  25. he was one of my midfielder targets last year, and he has upped his game from then, and can play anywhere, DMF, CMF, AMF, in midfield Atalanta will not be a push-over in the final
  26. I agree. I previously always thought he looked like a slob and maybe even a bit oafish, but fair play to him, he's looking a lot better.
  27. Lookman has really made the most of his time in Italy as well. I expect a return to the EPL to be on the cards.
  28. Xhaka has to be on someone's all Europe team this season, he has been INSANE
  1. Load more activity

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You