Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Hiddink wants a club job

"There is no official offer yet, but I can't guarantee anything. I haven't told the chairman (Turkish Football Federation chairman Mahmut Ozgener) what I thought yet. But he's an intelligent man. I am sure he follows the world media," said Hiddink, whose Turkey contract is valid for another year.

"I never told anybody I was going to continue working here. The team is focused on me, I would affect the team negatively if I answered the speculation," he said.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the next manager then, he's just stopped short of saying that.

I think so, obviously everyone involved is intelligent enough to not say anything publicly that will put us in the shite. I know it don't mean much, but the bookies certainly think so bringing Hiddink in to 6/4 and pushing Redknapp out to 7/2 today.....

I think so, obviously everyone involved is intelligent enough to not say anything publicly that will put us in the shite. I know it don't mean much, but the bookies certainly think so bringing Hiddink in to 6/4 and pushing Redknapp out to 7/2 today.....

I expect Henrique to post now :lol:

Don't think Roman will have him doing both roles. He accepted Russia because that is his country, but I doubt he will allow him to manageTurkey plus us. Also he is doing crap at Turkey at the moment so if he resigns it will be in everyones best interests.....

I don't think Turkey would allow him to do that.

Russian fans blame Abramovich to let Hiddink to coach Chelsea and Russia same time after they are knocked out of World Cup qualification.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Lukaku scored for Belgium in a 1-0 win for them over Turkey, meaking sure Hiddink leaves and then is confirmed to be Hiddink's first ever siging as manager!

Hiddink certainly makes the most sense...he's won silverware here, he can make his own transfer decisions, the elder statesmen of the club love him. He's an experienced hand who knows how to handle anyone. The only problem I see is his age - I doubt he'd be here for too long.

And yes, I am rooting for Belgium on Friday.

Hiddink certainly makes the most sense...he's won silverware here, he can make his own transfer decisions, the elder statesmen of the club love him. He's an experienced hand who knows how to handle anyone. The only problem I see is his age - I doubt he'd be here for too long.

And yes, I am rooting for Belgium on Friday.

He is the only manager we have had under Roman, who he actually seems to really trust and listen to. Hiddink could really build a legacy at Chelsea if he can get the job....

Wouldn't it be ironic if Lukaku scored for Belgium in a 1-0 win for them over Turkey, meaking sure Hiddink leaves and then is confirmed to be Hiddink's first ever siging as manager!

why Turkey doesn't play against Brazil(friendly match) sad.gif