Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it really doesnt make any difference what he wants...because I hope he wont be here next season.

Agreed.

He's proven his worthlessness. We thought he was a new player, a better player. But he's the same inconsistent player he was in '07.

Agreed.

He's proven his worthlessness. We thought he was a new player, a better player. But he's the same inconsistent player he was in '07.

That is incredibly harsh.

Yes he disappeared during our bad moment but then almost the whole squad went off the boil as well.

The truth is Malouda isn't a great player but he is very capable of being useful to this side as a squad player. The problem is he is a guaranteed starter because our attacking options are just so poor, so even when he is off form he still plays.

I hope it really doesnt make any difference what he wants...because I hope he wont be here next season.

Henrique, what would you do with the squad as it stands? You seem to dislike quite a few of our players.

Here is where we are:

v6j2xg.jpg

What would you do?

That is incredibly harsh.

Yes he disappeared during our bad moment but then almost the whole squad went off the boil as well.

The truth is Malouda isn't a great player but he is very capable of being useful to this side as a squad player. The problem is he is a guaranteed starter because our attacking options are just so poor, so even when he is off form he still plays.

It's not just that bad moment I'm judging him.

Ever since he came we slated him. Then we thought he stepped on that back of the 09-10 season. But it was only, actually, 3 or 4 months that he shone. Towards the end too. Then came this season, where he performed in the first 2 months, then disappeared, then came back for a while in Feb, then disappeared again. It's been the story of his entire Chelsea career. Inconsistency, shooting from range when he knows he can't & when there's better options ahead of him.

He's selfish, his attitude is usually horrible. He doesn't work for the team either. His judgement is poor too.

He has his pros. Definitely. He's a great winger when he dribbles at the opposition & can deliver a good ball too. When he comes to play I love him, unfortunately there's just way too many times where he's not with us, which is a real shame.

I think we should sell all of our players over the age of 24 and play the youth team and see what happens... that's what some members on here want, isn't it? :lol::Goober:

Truth of the matter is, no matter who comes to the club, we won't see many more opportunities for the kids. We're a club that demands success and with shitloads of money. Why waste time promoting Bruma when we can sign Luiz for £25 million?

I think we should sell all of our players over the age of 24 and play the youth team and see what happens... that's what some members on here want, isn't it? :lol::Goober:

Truth of the matter is, no matter who comes to the club, we won't see many more opportunities for the kids. We're a club that demands success and with shitloads of money. Why waste time promoting Bruma when we can sign Luiz for £25 million?

So that we can give players with potential the chance to be as good as the likes of Luiz , without being completely reliant on the funds of one person and promoting our youth system , which has had alot of cash invested in it .

Exactly. That's the cold hearted truth of it.

I do think Roman does want youth to come into the squad though, Arnesen often discussed his objectives with the media, that Abramovich had set. However I think he's conflicted with success and world class players. He's being ill-advised by our illustrious board though, that's for sure.

It's not just that bad moment I'm judging him.

Ever since he came we slated him. Then we thought he stepped on that back of the 09-10 season. But it was only, actually, 3 or 4 months that he shone. Towards the end too. Then came this season, where he performed in the first 2 months, then disappeared, then came back for a while in Feb, then disappeared again. It's been the story of his entire Chelsea career. Inconsistency, shooting from range when he knows he can't & when there's better options ahead of him.

He's selfish, his attitude is usually horrible. He doesn't work for the team either. His judgement is poor too.

He has his pros. Definitely. He's a great winger when he dribbles at the opposition & can deliver a good ball too. When he comes to play I love him, unfortunately there's just way too many times where he's not with us, which is a real shame.

I think from around Feb 2009 up until November 2010 he was absolutely world class. He is one of those players that is the team is performing well he is also does well and if the team is poor so is he. He isn't like Drogba who can still do something if everybody else around him is rubbish.

I think from around Feb 2009 up until November 2010 he was absolutely world class. He is one of those players that is the team is performing well he is also does well and if the team is poor so is he. He isn't like Drogba who can still do something if everybody else around him is rubbish.

I disagree, that period he had more flashes of brilliance than not. But still I found him very inconsistent.

Agree with the last part though.