Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Eredivisie is not a hard league to win. Steve McClaren - rest my case

PSV 2005 : deserved to reach CL final. Played really good football against Milan side who was way stronger...and guess who was Milans manager. King...giggle.gif

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hiddink can make players like Kakuta become really great players.

The french boy was afraid of playing last season, he seems to have good skills, but he must have confidence and system that suits him.

The problem with Carlo is that he was playing FIFA on XBOX. If your team play 4-3-3, with Anelka - Drogba - Malouda, you can't have Kakuta and play in the same system. Kakuta is not the same player Anelka is, but thats what you do in FIFA:

- Kakuta for Anelka.

- Lampard for Zhirkov

Same 4-3-3

If you have Kakuta and Zhirkov and not Anelka and Lampard, you can't play in the same 4-3-3. Different players means different systems. Thats why things went so bad in fall of 2010.

I honestly think itll be guus for this year and then roman may well go looking for pep next season with guus moving to DOF . Not the way id do it but im not roman

I thought about that. Pepe likes Hiddink.

Was just speaking to someone on official CFC chat and he said Hiddink did a short interview on Monday, saying he has spoken with Ajax and PSV but not Chelsea, he also has offers from several other national vacancies. But apparently the Ajax and PSV offers are not purely board roles, they could be the manager jobs.

Still would put my money on him coming to CFC but it isnt nailed on, this seems ^

Was just speaking to someone on official CFC chat and he said Hiddink did a short interview on Monday, saying he has spoken with Ajax and PSV but not Chelsea, he also has offers from several other national vacancies. But apparently the Ajax and PSV offers are not purely board roles, they could be the manager jobs.

Still would put my money on him coming to CFC but it isnt nailed on, this seems ^

That worries me. Pep isn't coming, ditto AVB. If it isn't Hiddink either, we're left with .... must.not.mention.him.

PSV 2005 : deserved to reach CL final. Played really good football against Milan side who was way stronger...and guess who was Milans manager. King...giggle.gif

first u must learn what is respect, then u can say something against Carlo. ;)

To all those people saying "we shouldn't sign anyone until we get a new manager"....

Hiddink is the clubs advisor and has been for the past 2 years. So if we bring in anyone before he officially arrives, any move would have been consulted with Guus either way.

To all those people saying "we shouldn't sign anyone until we get a new manager"....

Hiddink is the clubs advisor and has been for the past 2 years. So if we bring in anyone before he officially arrives, any move would have been consulted with Guus either way.

Should wait until manager is announced until at least announcing any player deals.