Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres is overrated, and Rooney too. Just read this article, and you will understand why I say he is:

http://www.telegraph...-Barcelona.html

If Bendtner (insert any average striker/player here) was English, He would be given the world class status as well. I have lost all hope in the English media since they dubbed Rooney as the "white Pele":blink::lol:

If Bendtner (insert any average striker/player here) was English, He would be given the world class status as well. I have lost all hope in the English media since they dubbed Rooney as the "white Pele":blink::lol:

Are you serious ? Someone said that ?

Are you serious ? Someone said that ?

Yes . Back in 04 when he moved to utd. Don't put anything past the English press.just type "wayne rooney the white pele" on google and see for yourself. There's even a song for it :lol:

Yes . Back in 04 when he moved to utd. Don't put anything past the English press.just type "wayne rooney the white pele" on google and see for yourself. There's even a song for it :lol:

lol

Yeah haha, and i still hear Man utd fans say that... :D

If we make any signings before a new manager comes in.. :doh:

They already know who is the manager, but somehow they are waiting for an official statement.

Carlo was fired because they have someone they consider better to replace him.

They already know who is the manager, but somehow they are waiting for an official statement.

Carlo was fired because they have someone they consider better to replace him.

Wouldnt bank on it. The way this clubs been run for the forty odd years I've been supporting, it wouldnt surprise me if theyre randomly approaching people.

because Turkey play Belgium in the Euro qualifiers. If Turkey lose they will not qualify and Hiddinks resignation is expected.

^ this. However whatever result may be does not solidify Hiddink's future since Chelsea did not make a concrete offer yet I believe.

because Turkey play Belgium in the Euro qualifiers. If Turkey lose they will not qualify and Hiddinks resignation is expected.

Huge factor, I suspect all the fans of Hiddink will want Belgium to win! :P

Edited by CJ Revo