Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

I'm not supposed to answer questions because this is not an inquisition. But I always answer all of them, believe me, but it seems that you are not smart enough to get it.

Listen guy, you really annoy me. I'm know that I bother you. You miss the "old Chelsea", because "it's getting out of control". You don't like the new fans, the ticket prices and Roman sacking overrated managers like Carlo. Not only you, lot of people here. You dont need to like me, just like I don't need to like you.

There are people here like Madmax that I didnt get along in the beginning but today we can have a civilized discussion about football and share different

opinions about Chelsea. But there are people like you who only quote my posts to bitch and to talk bullshit, and never attack my opinions but only me.

You are a loooot of a prick and boring. But right now I will pretend your posts don't exist. But if you dont like something I say and want to call me idiot and ask why I support Chelsea, send me a messenger, because I'ts getting boring, you know...people don't want to open a thread about "who should be our next manager" and read a discussion about Henrique being idiot, glory hunter or if Henrique is a disgrace for what Chelsea stands for, or if Henrique should support another team. And in the end of the day its always Henrique's fault.

I must be a fascinating subject, because people create topics about me, and some of them seems that is only here to quote my posts or to disagree with my thoughts. If you want to keep wasting your time talking bullshit about me, or trying to interview me, feel free. I wont waste mine like I did in this post anymore.

I'm glad i annoy u and trust me, there are probably over 100 members that also think your a prick because you just post shit constantly. I'm not even sure if you're for real half the time, like u come to a Chelsea forum just to wind us up. You do spend a lot of time doing it tho i must admit so well done for your commitment. I know there are people who agree with you all the time like kilimanjaro but you seem to only be here to irritate people or argue with everything people are saying about everything. I only attack you? Actually i've only ever attacked what you say and thats why i quote it because i'm talking about what u said. And yes, i do miss the old chelsea because fans like you and the retards that actually agree with you weren't here then. Our fans of 2011 are nearly on a par with the man utd lot of imbred filth.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else is there? We're running out of options, and Guus mentioned him. You would perhaps like Benitez?

If Guus mentioned him that doesn't automatically make him the best option, or it does?

Why not then some another random coach?

Well tbh i just hope we name someone before our first pre season match.

Mourinho has full control now over Real Madrid

Villa-Boas is young and still creating a reputation

Hiddink is commited to Turkey atm

Why would Guardiola leave that Barca team?

Van Basten has very little experience at a high club level

Benitez is boring and crap

Redknapp is the only realistic option if i look at it close.

If Guus mentioned him that doesn't automatically make him the best option, or it does?

Why not then some another random coach?

I don't understand the point of your post. I would prefer Hidink as our manager then Van Basten, but I'll ask you again, who else is available?

Let's see.

Mourinho

Guardiola (hardly going to happen now though)

Villas-Boas

Redknapp (I'd rather see Hidink or Pep then him)

Bielsa (not so sure about him)

Benitez

Van Basten (free, recommended by Guus)

And you know, Ferguson needed 6 years to win something with United and look at him today. Perhaps Van Basten wouldn't turn out to be so bad with Hidink advising him.

I hope Guardiola is looking for a new challenge. He could find no better challenge out there than what's on offer at Chelsea. Anyone other than him, Hiddink or AVB will be a step backwards imo.

Hidink would be alright. He could manage us until we are able to bring a manager like Guardiola if he leaves next season and then Guus can move as a Sporting director.

All this speculation is killing me...I have a feeling we will now everything in the next few days.

Our future depends on this.

I think it's all set up for Harry, there doesn't seem to be too many problems and he knows the prem inside out. Also with Harry, he could come with Bale and Modric, 2 players we definitely need

I think it's all set up for Harry, there doesn't seem to be too many problems and he knows the prem inside out. Also with Harry, he could come with Bale and Modric, 2 players we definitely need

Zola backed him up too.

I don't understand the point of your post. I would prefer Hidink as our manager then Van Basten, but I'll ask you again, who else is available?

Let's see.

Mourinho

Guardiola (hardly going to happen now though)

Villas-Boas

Redknapp (I'd rather see Hidink or Pep then him)

Bielsa (not so sure about him)

Benitez

Van Basten (free, recommended by Guus)

And you know, Ferguson needed 6 years to win something with United and look at him today. Perhaps Van Basten wouldn't turn out to be so bad with Hidink advising him.

Forget about Redknapp and Bielsea. I'm sure the board never took both into consideration. Guardiola won't leave Barcelona anyway.

I believe Hiddink would have a huge part in whos our next manager will be. Or he would be our next manager himself, or he recommended the man ( van Basten, or another dutch coach).

we'll probably get to 100 pages before it gets announced. We could get a great manager but don't win anything and then suddenly we're back to here again. Nobody is guaranteed to win a trophy in a certain campaign. Some teams have a high chance but no one is guaranteed.

Just read Guardiola's statement actually stating in explicit terms that will be at Barca next year. So it's more or less Hiddink, but in what role depends upon that Belgium vs Turkey game. If he loses it'll likely be him as full time manager and if he doesn't then it'll be him as a DoF or something like that and possibly Van Basten as manager. On paper it looks like a good thing, Roman won't go against the advice Guus offers.

Just read Guardiola's statement actually stating in explicit terms that will be at Barca next year. So it's more or less Hiddink, but in what role depends upon that Belgium vs Turkey game. If he loses it'll likely be him as full time manager and if he doesn't then it'll be him as a DoF or something like that and possibly Van Basten as manager. On paper it looks like a good thing, Roman won't go against the advice Guus offers.

This is the situation right now.

Nice slotted place for Batman and Robin to take over :whistling:

ONly joking, but whoever does get the seat, i will back them to the fullest - beit another Scolari, or Grant to another Carlo - all that matters is that the fans are behind him 100%, and forget the tradegy that is the sacking of our most succesful manager in the last fice years, or is it four? But it doesn't matter. Thank you Carlo, but Roman wants a new man, and i just hope he can have the suffient time that is needed to build a dynasty and bring glory back to Stamford Bridge, again and again.

Keep The Blue Flag Flying High!

blue%20scalf.gif