Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expected. Its Hiddink or Hiddink + Basten, then.

Anyway, this MU defeat showed how bad our form was this season. We finished 2nd, but this is MU side is by far the weakest in last years.

Barcelona is a superb team, but this was a one sided final. MU played like a mid table team from Spain. If we want to do something in Europe in next season we need changes. Sacking Carlo was the greatest changes of all. Thanks Roman.

Mourinho never was an option.

Why are you so keen on van Basten?

Why are you so keen on van Basten?

The decision to sack Carlo was made months ago. Time enough to the board look for another manager. They aren't looking for another manager. They already know who is this man. It leaves Hiddink, who has ties with Roman, and said days ago that he misses the daily contact with players, but its no possible in national teams, and also refused to play down the rumours saying he would be next Chelsea manager.

I'm not sure if he will be the head coach, because you know, Turkey might end up in next Euro, but I believe he would be at least Sport Director. So I believe van Basten would be assistant manager if Hiddink is the head coach, then Hiddink stays for 1, 2 or 3 years and then Basten is named the head coach. Or maybe van Basten would be the head coach himself. if Turkey goes to 2012 or if Hiddink decide he is tired of managing clubs.

http://twitter.com/#!/garbosj

This guy know his stuff.

He said that the decision to sack Carlo was made months ago, and that it will be Hiddink + van Basten.

This guy know his stuff.

He said that the decision to sack Carlo was made months ago, and that it will be Hiddink + van Basten.

Hahahaha!!! Ian McGarry? Really? The man that was sacked from his newspaper for blatantly lying...

The ironic thing is the paper was The Sun.

He is probably the most disrespected journalist is Britain, the guy is clueless.

Hahahaha!!! Ian McGarry? Really? The man that was sacked from his newspaper for blatantly lying...

The ironic thing is the paper was The Sun.

He is probably the most disrespected journalist is Britain, the guy is clueless.

Gimme a source that say he was sacked. He said in his twit he an freelancer. Some of his stuff is on BBC.

edit: he was sacked because he wrote and article about Spurs trying to hire Hughes. If that was a lie, I don't know.

Maybe he is a lier, but in this case he seems to know his stuff.

The decision to sack Carlo was made months ago. Time enough to the board look for another manager. They aren't looking for another manager. They already know who is this man. It leaves Hiddink, who has ties with Roman, and said days ago that he misses the daily contact with players, but its no possible in national teams, and also refused to play down the rumours saying he would be next Chelsea manager.

I'm not sure if he will be the head coach, because you know, Turkey might end up in next Euro, but I believe he would be at least Sport Director. So I believe van Basten would be assistant manager if Hiddink is the head coach, then Hiddink stays for 1, 2 or 3 years and then Basten is named the head coach. Or maybe van Basten would be the head coach himself. if Turkey goes to 2012 or if Hiddink decide he is tired of managing clubs.

This guy know his stuff.

Why would you write post that long and not answer my question? Is something wrong with you or what?

Gimme a source that say he was sacked. He said in his twit he an freelancer. Some of his stuff is on BBC.

edit: he was sacked because he wrote and article about Spurs trying to hire Hughes. If that was a lie, I don't know.

Maybe he is a lier, but in this case he seems to know his stuff.

It's funny because you always discredit twitter as a legitimate source.

Not Sure if anyone pointed this out, but the only positive about Carlo's sacking is that McEchran wont be wasted as a defensive playmaker anymore. Hopefully the new manager plays him as an attacking midfielder.

But if it Van Basten, Kalou will be played over the likes of Drogba/Torres :mouthclosed:

He never answers questions, he's just a bit (or a lot) of a prick.

I'm not supposed to answer questions because this is not an inquisition. But I always answer all of them, believe me, but it seems that you are not smart enough to get it.

Listen guy, you really annoy me. I'm know that I bother you. You miss the "old Chelsea", because "it's getting out of control". You don't like the new fans, the ticket prices and Roman sacking overrated managers like Carlo. Not only you, lot of people here. You dont need to like me, just like I don't need to like you.

There are people here like Madmax that I didnt get along in the beginning but today we can have a civilized discussion about football and share different

opinions about Chelsea. But there are people like you who only quote my posts to bitch and to talk bullshit, and never attack my opinions but only me.

You are a loooot of a prick and boring. But right now I will pretend your posts don't exist. But if you dont like something I say and want to call me idiot and ask why I support Chelsea, send me a messenger, because I'ts getting boring, you know...people don't want to open a thread about "who should be our next manager" and read a discussion about Henrique being idiot, glory hunter or if Henrique is a disgrace for what Chelsea stands for, or if Henrique should support another team. And in the end of the day its always Henrique's fault.

I must be a fascinating subject, because people create topics about me, and some of them seems that is only here to quote my posts or to disagree with my thoughts. If you want to keep wasting your time talking bullshit about me, or trying to interview me, feel free. I wont waste mine like I did in this post anymore.

For what it's worth :

Roman Abramovich, ­Chelsea’s billionaire owner, is prepared to break the bank to land Guardiola as his club’s next boss.

Abramovich, who has made winning Europe’s ­premier club trophy his Holy Grail, is determined to get his man.

On the evidence of this night of Wembley glory, you can see why. Even though Guardiola has signed a ­12-month extension to his current contract with ­Barcelona, rumours are rife that his head is being turned by Chelsea’s interest.

He added fuel to the fire in the countdown to this final by refusing to discuss his long-term future at the Nou Camp and commit ­himself beyond last night’s epic encounter.

And even though Guardiola insisted after Barcelona lifted the trophy that he would "stay another year, then we'll see", he could still be persuaded by the challenge of Chelsea.

Guardiola has told close friends that he wants to ­manage in England.

Only two clubs interest him – Chelsea and Manchester United. He has deep reservations about ­stepping into the ­United job when Ferguson ­finally steps down ­because he feels it’s a no-win ­situation.

Dutchman Guus Hiddink, head coach of ­Turkey, is not Abramovich’s prime target.

From Daily Mirror

It's 1 day old, from goal.com and I don't know if it's been posted already but...

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp backed by Gianfranco Zola to be a success if he takes over at Chelsea: He has the skills to do well everywhere

Former Blues striker believes the 64-year-old would be a great replacement for Carlo Ancelotti following the Italian's dismissal on the final day of the Premier League season

Read rest here.

It's funny because you always discredit twitter as a legitimate source.

No. I discredit random twits, like those who said Harry was seen leaving Stamford Bridge. That was a twit from a random people, not from a journalist. I could have wrote such thing.

And I also said trend topics doesn't mean that a manager is on the verge of sign, but only that there is a buzz and in that case was a based in...odds.

For what it's worth :

From Daily Mirror

edit:

Pep Guardiola killed off any hope that Chelsea had of tempting him to replace Carlo Ancelotti when the coach re-iterated that he is staying at Barcelona for another year.

‘Obviously when you win trophies, you have girls falling at your feet,’ said Guardiola.

‘But I have another year on my contract at Barcelona and I intend to see it out.'

http://www.dailymail...e-win-boss.html

whistling.gif