Thibaut Courtois loaned to Atletico

It does but it is still very unlikely and almost certainly unrelated in my opinion.

Well they need GK and they have shown interest in Courtois. What I was thinking that we could loan him to Atletico as part of the deal.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they need GK and they have shown interest in Courtois. What I was thinking that we could loan him to Atletico as part of the deal.

Ah yeah I thought you were saying you thought that might be why we bought Courtois. If we want to go for aguero definitely use this to sweeten the deal.

I guess Delac's development must've stalled as I thought he was meant to be the next big thing in Goalkeeping but now it's apparently this kid?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thibaut_Courtois

Chelsea

On the 14th of July, Genk agreed a fee with English club Chelsea for Courtois which was rumored to have been €6 million according to reports from Belgium. The deal could be concluded within the next 24 hours, as Courtois has to agree personal term and have a medical with the club. He will remain with Racing Genk on loan until the start of the 2012-13 season, where he will return to Chelsea.

Really?

The first signing of the Andre Villas-Boas reign isn't yet a household name within European football. Nor has he played an international game yet for Belgium. But this signing could prove pivotal in the future for Chelsea a valuable replacement for Petr Cech.

:doh: Cech is 29 fucking years old, he won't need replacing for atleast 7 years, he will be welcome competition to Cech however something Turnbull aint capable off.

Cech must be moving on soon. There's no obvious reason to bring in his successor now, he's 29. The only logical reason they could be doing this is if he wants to leave or the club think he is expendable.

Or maybe we are just thinking about the future?. Yes,.. Cech is only 29 but maybe his health says something else?, who knows our board members/ coach?. Maybe we should calm

down and stop speculations?. :wacko: