Thibaut Courtois loaned to Atletico

Aguero is all but City's, I'm led to believe. Tevez is about to join Corinthians and Mancini has already spoken about Kun, whose agent incidentally says things will be settled in one week. Another stumbling block : Kun's wages at Leti are £240,000 a week!

You're probably right, going by Mancini's recent quotes

What a bummer too . We've been chasing Aguero for about 3/4 summers now and the one where he finally decides to pack up and leave – we aren't even in the running as it stands. For me , its a no-brainer , Anelka much as I like the kind of versatile forward play he brings to the squad is getting old and could find a place at the MLS . Kalou well , is Kalou , could get some resale on him. Aguero and Sturridge , direct replacements for Anelka and Kalou for me . Stuzza lets face it is likely going to get a wide position as he's always going to be behind Drogba and Torres in the pecking order, that is if he doesn't leave on loan again .

Anyway getting back on topic :

Courtois :

Chelsea will lend me the first year and it is likely to Atletico Madrid

http://translate.goo...a0-44bf8109e6ca

" Thibaut Courtois gave last night from London explanation of his remarkable transfer. "I'm sorry for the teammates and the fans that I'm not really able to take leave," said the goalkeeper great talent on the phone.

But Genk left us no choice. I regret that they make me black. They should just hand in our own house stabbing and wondering what they are doing. What they gave me in discussions about a contract extension was really little. While I still had a strong hold last season. Then I had already decided that I would not stay. Genk was then always close the door for transfer talks. They all told us what happened. I think that is very unfortunate for them. "

Courtois denies that he chose the money. "People now think I am going to tackle money in the bank at Chelsea. It is not. I can now sports a faster step upward. Chelsea will lend me the first year and it is likely to Atletico Madrid. I must normally be my first chance as goalkeeper. Depending on my performance, I will maybe half and third years to borrow then be included in the core at Chelsea. "

As in Playstation

That core of Chelsea yesterday met Courtois al "They left just before a trip to Asia. I have seen everyone in the cafeteria. Trainer Villas-Boas knew me from when I played against Porto in European Genk. I also spoke equally with the first goalkeeper Petr Cech and also said goodbye to Drogba, Lampard and Terry. It was crazy. Normally I play on the PlayStation with all those men and suddenly I was among them. Last year I had them not even dare to dream. "

http://translate.goo...o-stallen.dhtml

Thibaut Courtois (19) has yesterday been a part of the medical tests were carried out at Chelsea. Today, following a second part, after which he officially trades in Genk for Chelsea. The young goalie will sign for five years. Perhaps the tall goalkeeper did not last long walk around London. Chelsea would immediately lend it to Atletico Madrid after the departure of De Gea to Manchester United is looking for a new line item.

Some newspapers were Thibaut Courtois last night on the phone. He was impressed by his first hours at Chelsea. "I had to go into my arm, pinching when I was the goalkeeper coach a tour was at the training complex. I was also equally acquainted with coach Villas-Boas, who I knew from the European game of Genk against his former team Porto. "

"I was already presented to the players. Lampard and Terry struck immediately talk to me. And Drogba said he saw on TV how at the Genk championship celebration on a fence jump. Even with goalkeeper Petr Cech I exchanged a few words."

Atletico

Thibaut Courtois puts the move to a European power, but Chelsea has borrowed its acquisition plans. If all goes well, with Courtois Atletico Madrid park. "It's better for me. I had to choose the easiest option and one year in Genk remain, but the opportunity I could not leave," says Courtois. "Atletico is another world and my place again I will have to enforce, but that's how it goes at the top. I can learn more in Spain than in Belgium."

Genk on his part was bitter after his transfer to Chelsea because Courtois forced chose a loan and not turn to the Belgian champion. That is unfortunate Courtois: "I wish they would not see you walking. And I remember what gave me all Genk. For me, playing is more than financial reasons, because the sport step counts."

Crumbs

Father Thierry Courtois explains: "When someone too much emotion in the negotiations put, it's Genk director Degraen. I felt Genk all wanted, and the player crumbs remained. I do not think we are beyond the decency exceeded. I think that the role of Thibaut in Genk title underestimated. He wanted to keep it on loan, but the proposal was too minute he saw the scenario Chelsea are right. " (Ypu)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aguero is all but City's, I'm led to believe. Tevez is about to join Corinthians and Mancini has already spoken about Kun, whose agent incidentally says things will be settled in one week. Another stumbling block : Kun's wages at Leti are £240,000 a week!

Mancini can say what he wants but it doesn't mean that it will happen.

Imo if we are interested in Aguero we have bigger chances than City, because of Courtois.

Am I right in saying this is the first time our website has confirmed a medical is being undergone instead of waiting till after the world knows? :o

Exactly what I was wondering haha. Certainly makes for a change, a nice one at that.

Guest justin_3d

Mancini can say what he wants but it doesn't mean that it will happen.

Imo if we are interested in Aguero we have bigger chances than City, because of Courtois.

I say again, we don't need Aguero when we have soo many strikers.

First sell, or make sure we will sell before we buy.

We already continue being linked with Lukaku.

There is no need for Aguero.

Aguero at City makes sense.

I say again, we don't need Aguero when we have soo many strikers.

First sell, or make sure we will sell before we buy.

We already continue being linked with Lukaku.

There is no need for Aguero.

Aguero at City makes sense.

And if we sell and fail to sign? Then what?

Well for Aguero City doesn't make sense. AVB likes open football, Mancini doesn't really.

Guest justin_3d

And if we sell and fail to sign? Then what?

Well for Aguero City doesn't make sense. AVB likes open football, Mancini doesn't really.

Torres, Drogba, Anelka, Kalou, Sturridge....unless we sell or know for sure we are going to sell, there is no need for Aguero!

While City, they know for sure they are going to sell: Tevez, Ade, Roque, Jo, Bellamy

Only leaving them Dzeko, and Ballo....

They need a striker more then us.

Again, i say, until we know for sure we are going to sell, we don't need no striker!

And add to that Lukaku coming, makes getting Aguero silly.

Torres, Drogba, Anelka, Kalou, Sturridge....unless we sell or know for sure we are going to sell, there is no need for Aguero!

While City, they know for sure they are going to sell: Tevez, Ade, Roque, Jo, Bellamy

Only leaving them Dzeko, and Ballo....

They need a striker more then us.

Again, i say, until we know for sure we are going to sell, we don't need no striker!

And add to that Lukaku coming, makes getting Aguero silly.

Who cares if they need a striker, that's their problem.

Anelka and Kalou are a bit useless, Drogba is almost finished. Aguero would be great for that right side.

Guest justin_3d

Who cares if they need a striker, that's their problem.

Anelka and Kalou are a bit useless, Drogba is almost finished. Aguero would be great for that right side.

Well I care.

Cause we have a lot of strikers, and they don't.

For them it makes sense, for us it does not.

I repeat, unless we sell or know for sure we are going to sell, it does not makes sense!

Guest justin_3d

As if Roman is really going to bother about whether we "need" Aguero. Did we "need" Torres? No. Did he buy him? Yes.

Roman is no longer calling the shots no more, but AVB.

AVB still has to make decision with strikers.

And Torres was wanted by Carlo before the season started. So Roman got the wish of Carlo.

Roman is no longer calling the shots no more, but AVB.

AVB still has to make decision with strikers.

And Torres was wanted by Carlo before the season started. So Roman got the wish of Carlo.

1. You have no way of being sure yet, mate.

2. True

3. Roman had wanted Torres much before Carlo even came to Chelsea.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying we require Aguero. I'm not sure how he fits into AvB's 4-3-3 anyway. His wages is another problem altogether. What I'm merely saying is, if it indeed came down to Roman wanting him, he's not going to pay attention to whether we need him.