Thibaut Courtois loaned to Atletico

Guest justin_3d

1. You have no way of being sure yet, mate.

2. True

3. Roman had wanted Torres much before Carlo even came to Chelsea.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying we require Aguero. I'm not sure how he fits into AvB's 4-3-3 anyway. His wages is another problem altogether. What I'm merely saying is, if it indeed came down to Roman wanting him, he's not going to pay attention to whether we need him.

Yeah but to add to that, i remember our board said they will not enter a bidding war.

So Roman will not enter into a bidding war with City.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Should gift-wrap Kalou too while we're at it .

They can have for free Bosingwa while we are at it! :D

But honestly if this is true, then i will believe the hype of Chelsea doing some kind of deal for Aguero.

Who cares if they need a striker, that's their problem.

Anelka and Kalou are a bit useless, Drogba is almost finished. Aguero would be great for that right side.

This.

Villas-Boas said yesterday he does not really focus on exact formations because everyone plays in such a way that they drift around. No set, fixed positions. Aguero would fit perfectly well with this, it's not like he's going to be told to stay there for the entire game. Of course he'll be encouraged to score goals, thus getting into such positions. It's not an exact science just because he's a striker, he's incapable of starting wide.

This.

Villas-Boas said yesterday he does not really focus on exact formations because everyone plays in such a way that they drift around. No set, fixed positions. Aguero would fit perfectly well with this, it's not like he's going to be told to stay there for the entire game. Of course he'll be encouraged to score goals, thus getting into such positions. It's not an exact science just because he's a striker, he's incapable of starting wide.

True but it doesn't/wouldn't make sense. If you want a winger, buy a winger.

Aguero would be perfect, Kalou is mowt more than a (effective) squad player, Drogba dont have that long left, Anelka will be leaving i think and Malouda has well been Malouda.

He is the creative spark we have been lacking, could u imagine Andre returning to london in a press confrence with Aguero and Modric? yes please

True but it doesn't/wouldn't make sense. If you want a winger, buy a winger.

Yeah that's a good point, it really comes down to a specific system he plans to produce. It may null a need for a proper winger, in exchange for inside forwards.

I was already presented to the players, Lampard and Terry immediately talked to me, and Drogba said he saw on TV how I celebrated the title with Genk, and goalkeeper Petr Cech and I exchanged a few words.

Good to hear.

Hope the wishful thinking bout aguero is true but it probably wont be lol but rather good to hear of the loan move. should hopefully give asenjo stiff competition and hopefully this will work out so we can get well if he already is someone better than turnbull

Great news - he can get first team experience with Athletico before replacing Cech in a few years. He's only a year younger than his predecessor De Gea, who has moved to United, which is interesting.