The English Football Thread

Steve

I've no idea here, so someone help me out -

Who's owner(s) invest in transfers more out of - Southampton, Reading and West Ham United?

I'm just curious as I've not heard many (if any) transfer rumours at all regarding any of the clubs.

Surely their current squads aren't good enough to keep them in the Prem!

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Cannot believe that West Ham are letting Rob Green leave the club i think hes a wicked keeper wouldnt mind having him as back up for Cech tbh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2153997/Robert-Green-leaves-West-Ham-Jussi-Jaaskelainen-set-Upton-Park-switch.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Hodgson arrives and implements rather negative (or at the very least; boring) football to the Three Lions and yet not a whisper is heard? Once again, the hypocracy of the media becomes painfully visible.

Though, I guess it could just be England's footballing ethos and not Hodgson's influence.

Hodgson arrives and implements rather negative (or at the very least; boring) football to the Three Lions and yet not a whisper is heard? Once again, the hypocracy of the media becomes painfully visible.

Though, I guess it could just be England's footballing ethos and not Hodgson's influence.

Sorry to be pedantic, Spike, but it's hypocrisy. :P

kagawa to manutd, not bad but hazard is better. :wank2:

kagawa is better value for money

and kinda like exactly what we need - a creative CM. We missed a trick by not trying for kagawa here

For those of us who use Facebook, this is pretty cool in my opinion - The official Chelsea Facebook page has the 2nd most 'likes' out of all English clubs (Man Utd being 1st).

Also, whenever you refresh the Chelsea Facebook page, we get around another 5 'likes' ! So.. we're averaging maybe around...2 new fans per second right now?

http://www.facebook.com/ChelseaFC

Kagawa and hazard are both quality young players. Kagawa may be better value for money now but Hazard will end up being value for money i hope. Hazard already has friends at Chelsea and players who speak his language and from his country, he'll settle in a lot better from the start. Kagawa i'm sure will do well for Man Utd tho, next season's gonna be one hell of a campaign.

It doesn't matter who's better, who does what etc etc at the end of the day Man Utd is a bigger franchise that Dortmund, Chelsea are a bigger franchise than Lille and the premiership is the best league in the world. Welcome both.

Kagawa and hazard are both quality young players. Kagawa may be better value for money now but Hazard will end up being value for money i hope. Hazard already has friends at Chelsea and players who speak his language and from his country, he'll settle in a lot better from the start. Kagawa i'm sure will do well for Man Utd tho, next season's gonna be one hell of a campaign.

i was saying in terms of what chelsea need atm. i think a creative mid should have been our priority just like last season and kagawa was the best option in that - skill, cheap and asian expansion. sad to see united nick him

The PL was pretty disappointing in terms of quality the past two years. On one side I'm thinking I wish he didn't join them but on the other side, this will make the league stronger. So bring it on Utd and let's make it an exciting season.