• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Does Brandan Rodgers really know how to sign a big player though? I mean i can't see Liverpool going anywhere under Rodgers. Swansea played good football with average players that doesn't mean Liverpool will do the same and he wasn't exactly playing the greatest stuff with Reading or Watford. I like Rodgers for what he did with our youth but going to Liverpool... meh hope he makes em worse if that's indeed possible. Swansea are a good team but i wouldn't want anyone from there so let him take some to Liverpool.

Seriously, we won't have to fear Liverpool for a while now. This just shows that they finally accept the level they have reached. They have become a midtable team and no above-average European player will even consider joining them until they get themselves back into the Champions League. No decent European manager would have considered them either, except for that fat spanish waiter.

Also, seems like I'm the only one but I was more worried when Roberto Martinez was the favourite. Brendan is a good manager, but the state the club is in I don't think he can bring them top 4.

I didn't fully understand what dropping out of the CL could do to a club but we just have to look at Liverpool's situation. Thank fuck for RDM, Drogba and the rest. We're chasing Hulk & Hazard, 1 year ago Liverpool were chasing Downing & Henderson and the calibre of players on their shortlist will hardly improve by much.

So true. We really dodged a missile by winning the CL. I think Roman realized that and doesn't want to leave anything to chance anymore. Marin would have probably been the best we could have done, we'd be discussing Junior Hoilett and Adam Johnson at best. But with the targets we are after now, we are aiming to become the team to beat.

chelsea you scrum club with no history and if wast for very rich owner you win nothing

man utd liverpool are still and even gooners are support all over world you never be big are those clubs in fan base

Flush the toilet when you're done ;)

Thanks in advance.

chelsea you scrum club with no history and if wast for very rich owner you win nothing

man utd liverpool are still and even gooners are support all over world you never be big are those clubs in fan base

scrum club? this is football not rugby, I haven't seen one well thought out or constructive post from you. If you continue to spout this shit you can jog on.

So the League Cup is now to be called the Capital One Cup? So Liverpool are the current COC holders...

From ji sung parks twitter.

Hahaha.

That's two awesome posts I've seen from him today!

Do you have a link Kezza?

By the way, when is the Bledisloe starting?

So the League Cup is now to be called the Capital One Cup? So Liverpool are the current COC holders...

From ji sung parks twitter.

Hahaha.

That's two awesome posts I've seen from him today!

You do realize that's a fake parody account?

http://twitter.com/#!/realparkjisung