The English Football Thread

Steve

For those of us who use Facebook, this is pretty cool in my opinion - The official Chelsea Facebook page has the 2nd most 'likes' out of all English clubs (Man Utd being 1st).

Also, whenever you refresh the Chelsea Facebook page, we get around another 5 'likes' ! So.. we're averaging maybe around...2 new fans per second right now?

http://www.facebook.com/ChelseaFC

How fucking hard is it to push a virtual button?

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Harry said Champions League is overrated and the Premier League is enough awhile ago on Sky Sports. :lol:

He wouldn't be saying that if Spurs were in it! :doh:

Harry makes me cringe, the way he reveals thing's in press conference's is pathetic and i have a better grasp of Chinese than he has of tactics.

http://www.espn.co.u...ory/154197.html

Steve Clarke leaves Liverpool. Good stuff, imagine seeing Rogers and Clarke working together at Liverpool :fainthv9: Wonder if we're going to make a move of any sorts.

Wouldn't matter if Clarke was there, this job is too big for Rodgers in my opinion.

Just seen that Steve Clarke has left Liverpool... The question is, would he be welcome back at Chelsea, and is there a job for him? Obviously it depends on who the new manager is.

Robbie might have time for him being ex team mates etc.

That shows just how much Dalglish fucked up.

The true extent of how much the queen fucked up will be shown when the FFP rules kick in and Liverpool don't have any european competion money to pay the wages of their "world-class" english players :lol:

Steve Clarke has been appointed as head coach of West Brom on a 2-year deal.

Good luck to him and it will be interesting to see how he fares now that he is the 'No.1' at a club.

Good luck to him. Though I'd argue that he was the No.1 before during the Grant fiasco time here.

http://www.thesun.co...or-England.html

Barton reckons he should be in the England squad. Again.

Sigh, piss off you twat.

Fucking nailed it :D

"If Henderson got in, any Englishman not currently in the squad has to feel aggrieved. Yes, I wish I was there but I'm not...

"Everyone's thinking it I'll say it. Liverpool have an horrific season and have six players in our euro squad. What chance do we have. Pick on form.

"How Holt, Richards, Carrick, Ferdinand, Osman, Sturridge etc never got involved is a travesty..."