The English Football Thread

Steve

I have a bad feeling Liverpool will win the league this season. Maybe KEVIN was right after all.

EVERYBODY I HAVE BAD NEWS FOR YOU:

CHELSEA FC WILL NOT WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE SEASON THIS YEAR.

IRON MAN 3: GAVE ME THE ANSWER: i was watching it on sky movies NZ - SUNDAY NIGHT 16 MARCH 2014 @ 8:30PM NZDT

LAST TIME LIVERPOOL WON THE EPL WAS 1989-90. LIVERPOOL WON THE TITLE OF 1990 WHICH WAS 24 YEARS AGO.

WHICH IS 2+4=6. ILLUMINATI CHOSE LIVERPOOL FC FOR 2014 EPL TITLE.

LIVERPOOL WILL BEAT CHELSEA FC - ON SUNDAY 27 APRIL 2014.

LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THIS YEAR 2013/2014

IRON MAN 3: HAD A SCENE WHERE LIVERPOOL SCORED AGAINST CHELSEA ON THE TV IN THE BACKGROUND

Martin Skrtel & Daniel Agger in Iron Man 3

IRON MAN 2: MONTE CARLO FORMULA ONE 2014 - 22 - 25 MAY 2014.

HAD A SCENE WHERE IRON MAN WAS FIGHTING WITH THE BAD GUY WHILE THE FORMULA ONE WAS HAPPENING.

IRON MAN 2 - Monaco Fight Scene [HD]

Iron man 2 The Battle In Monaco ( Iron Man Mark V vs Whiplash ) HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvmc_X98ESc

JUST BECAUSE I JUST TOLD YOU THE RESULT DOESN'T MEAN YOU NOW CAN GO AND BET ON IT AND GET MONEY FROM THE ANSWERS I GAVE YOU BECAUSE THE ILLUMINATI KNOWS I JUST TOLD YOU THE ANSWERS.

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Win us the title?

We have a hard time beating the likes of crystal Palace. You expect us to go on an unbeatable run?

There's only five games left and the win against PSG this week has given the team a massive morale boost so I really don't see why not. Beating Liverpool at Anfield will be tough but the others we should win comfortably, and as for the Liverpool match I think everyone should have realized by now that under Jose we are very good against the big boys.

There's only five games left and the win against PSG this week has given the team a massive morale boost so I really don't see why not. Beating Liverpool at Anfield will be tough but the others we should win comfortably, and as for the Liverpool match I think everyone should have realized by now that under Jose we are very good against the big boys.

Yeah well let's hope we stay consistent cause that has been our problem.

Remember how good we was against city?

And then go fuck it up in the next couple of games.

So really might be a race to the wire like two seasons ago.

Anything can happen till the last game.

well, as much as Liverpool winning the title would suck monkey balls at least with this City loss we're sort of back for real in the title race. We still have to win all our matches and hope for them to at least drop points in one more match. I still think the title is very far now, but let's see what happens.

Credit where its due, Lpool improved massively this year. Suarez the goalscorer and refs on their side, but this team is getting more confident with each game to win the title...

Sterling is one massive talent, he looks very cool and composed in front of goal, something our attackers Oscar, Hazard and Willian lack. We try too hard instead of enjoy in the game...

This is gobsmacking. My whole generation was born and raised in the belief that Liverpool could never ever win the league...ever. We have to go there and crush their title ambitions, whether we can win it or not.