• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

They are some years behind Champions League football and that Mickey Mouse defence won't stand a chance against Madrid, Bayern and Barcelona. And bare in mind they will be in the 3rd or 4th Pot so they'll have to face at least two big teams.

These Champions League nights they all dream about might turn into horror nights unless they invest massively in the summer.

Eh people said the same when they destroyed Madrid, with a team that had fucking Dossena and such trash on it. I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to knock out a few good teams, especially as they will strengthen with a CL season in mind. Matching a team like Bayern though? Yeah, no one will really do that currently with a massive amount of luck and skill, but that doesn't mean they can't do well in CL.

Eh people said the same when they destroyed Madrid, with a team that had fucking Dossena and such trash on it. I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to knock out a few good teams, especially as they will strengthen with a CL season in mind. Matching a team like Bayern though? Yeah, no one will really do that currently with a massive amount of luck and skill, but that doesn't mean they can't do well in CL.

Madrid were wank for ages in the CL.

They are some years behind Champions League football and that Mickey Mouse defence won't stand a chance against Madrid, Bayern and Barcelona. And bare in mind they will be in the 3rd or 4th Pot so they'll have to face at least two big teams.

These Champions League nights they all dream about might turn into horror nights unless they invest massively in the summer.

I'm sure they will add to their squad, and with a front two like Suarez and Sturridge they'll always have a chance against the big boys.

The problem being that the 'Big boys' will always be looking at Suarez and I can bet good money one of, if not both, of Real and Barca will sniff around Suarez come the summer. Bale went for huge amounts, Suarez will go for more.

The problem being that the 'Big boys' will always be looking at Suarez and I can bet good money one of, if not both, of Real and Barca will sniff around Suarez come the summer. Bale went for huge amounts, Suarez will go for more.

It's worrying what kind of beasts Liverpool may sign with that sort of money

Andy-Carroll-006.jpg

Does anyone think that rvp's injury would be a blessing in disguise for chelsea. Despite scoring a hattrick, don't think he was anything special last night. Plus after watching united against pool last weekend, I had almost given up on them being remotely possibke to take points off city next mid week.

But hopefully with rvp's injury, moyes is forced to play mata in the center rather than hopelessly conceding a wing to ths opposition. Plus united lacked creativity thruout the game, this migjt just be the best thing.

Also hope moyes does not play adnan, the kid was owned all night long by flanagan. Think what kolarov would do.

Shit Rvp out for Manchester derby. That could be a factor in the title race...or maybe not, cos Rooney - over the season - has been far more productive than him, and he playing as a striker with Mata behind him, might prove a different challenge than the rather classical centre forward Rvp is.