• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Arsenal's draw at WBA means they didn't break Chelsea's record for most consecutive away wins

thank fuck for that

IMHO le arse were very lucky to get that point - le sulk really should have scored a goal. He had some excellent chances. Maybe he felt sorry for them, since it was a club he played for :Goober:

They spent 100million. They are not supposed to escape pressure. If we spent that, we'll be skinned for not being on top of the table every week

You can say this... but I do not think this is right... buying 5-10 decent players in exchange for one of the best in the world, it is not going to happen... Bale will have done more for Spurs then all those new player combined. It is like replacing Thierry Herny with 5 Francis Jeffers...

I do not think Spurs will do well, because of this.

You can say this... but I do not think this is right... buying 5-10 decent players in exchange for one of the best in the world, it is not going to happen... Bale will have done more for Spurs then all those new player combined. It is like replacing Thierry Herny with 5 Francis Jeffers...

Bale isn't that great. He is amazing don't worry, but he isn't the type of player to raise a team to the next level.

Bale created a one dimensional team that relied on one player far too much.

I don't think Thierry Henry and Gareth Bale should be compared at the moment.

Paulinho, Soldado, Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela in the same bracket as Francis Jeffers is mental!

Spurs are much better team, than last season. Imagine if Spurs didn't reinforce and Bale tore his ACL, they'd at best finish 6th or 7th.

Selling Bale for that astronomical amount was correct. Real were stupid to pay that much.

Current Spurs are in decent shape to challenge for top four, I feel. It takes time for the players to gel, that´s all.

I actually think buying all those new players will hurt Spurs this season.

They have the quality to challenge for the top 4...but who would they replace in the top 4?

I just don't see Spurs beating Chelsea, City or even Arsenal. Maybe United will screw up badly under Moyes...

I actually think buying all those new players will hurt Spurs this season.

They have the quality to challenge for the top 4...but who would they replace in the top 4?

I just don't see Spurs beating Chelsea, City or even Arsenal. Maybe United will screw up badly under Moyes...

Once those new players are settled in, Spurs will be much better.

I believe, they can beat Arsenal to the top four. Just one or two injuries to Ozil, Giroud or ...Arsenal is going, nowhere.

The same with Liverpool. Sturridge or Suarez out for 2-3 weeks, that´s all she wrote.

As for Citeh & Chelsea both teams are loaded with top players. For these two, it´s a matter of time to get rolling. By December, I believe these two are on top. Of course, nothing is certain.

What a fucking double standards prick!

Gullit cant like Chelsea because we sacked him, but Uncle Harry can still love the Spurs? FUCK OFF!

It just makes that night even more special! KTBFFH!

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/overreaction-theatre-januzaj-ronaldo-macheda-073321755.html

Read at the bottom about Osvaldo. I read this yesterday. It's disgusting how low these newspapers go, just get publicity!

What's wrong with reporting that, if that's what he has said?

Those players are real good players.

Soldaldo,(25 goals last season)

lamela,(15 goals 15assists last season)

Paulinho (fantastic box to box, brazil manager prefers him to ramires)

Capoue (good DM)

Chadli

Chirches

Only the last two are not that good, and even with that they have massively increased their squad depth. They can play with two separate teams for europe and EPL without breaking a sweat now.

They should be under pressure.

Those players are real good players.

Soldaldo,(25 goals last season)

lamela,(15 goals 15assists last season)

Paulinho (fantastic box to box, brazil manager prefers him to ramires)

Capoue (good DM)

Chadli

Chirches

Only the last two are not that good, and even with that they have massively increased their squad depth. They can play with two separate teams for europe and EPL without breaking a sweat now.

They should be under pressure.

I am not saying they are bad. But first, none of them play in Bale's position, second, Bale has done more in football than all of them have. He is the proven champion, they are the challenger. They have to prove themself... Bale did not. Because of this, I am thinking if Bale stay in Tottenham, then they will be doing better... only 6 goals in 7 matches. This is not good. This is like the relegation team, not the team wanting to come top 4, or top 2.

Bale isn't that great. He is amazing don't worry, but he isn't the type of player to raise a team to the next level.

Bale created a one dimensional team that relied on one player far too much.

I don't think Thierry Henry and Gareth Bale should be compared at the moment.

Paulinho, Soldado, Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela in the same bracket as Francis Jeffers is mental!

Spurs are much better team, than last season. Imagine if Spurs didn't reinforce and Bale tore his ACL, they'd at best finish 6th or 7th.

Are they all better than Jeffers? I think for all except Soldado, they are the same. Big young talent... nothing proven yet. Maybe they all become very good in 3 or 4 years. Or maybe they become exactly like Jeffers and become bad.

I am making the hipérbole (sorry, I do not know the English word for this) when I call Bale Henry. But look who is the new winger for Tottenham. It is that Townsend idiot. They are weaker, for now, I think.... maybe all of the Francis Jeffers become good, then I will look stupid. But they will not become good for at least 2-3 months. In this time, maybe Spurs are 10th, maybe they will not do enough in the second half of the season to finish top 4.

Also you are correct. Selling Bale is the best thing they have done. So much money for a player, who is only one injury away from being bad forever. He is like Michael Owen... if Bale break the leg muscle even once... he is finished. THen Real Madrid have 100 million player who is only so good as a 100,000 player.