• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

That move by Arsenal for the 1-0 was scary, 2 amazing flick ons, not even BArcelona are capable of producing that. Anyway, this works once in 100 tries and Norwich defenders do not cover themselves in glory either. That lanky black guy should have got a touch, the ball got past him 3 times but he did not commit himself to one player, the CB should stay with wilshere, while the other CB with no5 does not even bother to get involved. Norwich got 6 players around the ball. If you can't play offside, you at least have to stay close to you man. Real bad communication.

Oh Steven Gerrard scored his 100th League goal... it took you some while Stevie :ph34r:

MOTD showed the list of the scorers, Gerrard 100, Giggs bla bla and then Frank Lampard on the top of the pile with that huge number. Oh the pride I felt in that moment!

Oh Steven Gerrard scored his 100th League goal... it took you some while Stevie :ph34r:

MOTD showed the list of the scorers, Gerrard 100, Giggs bla bla and then Frank Lampard on the top of the pile with that huge number. Oh the pride I felt in that moment!

Have they shown the chelsea game yet?

Arsenal's lack of depth in defence will cost them imo, Can see them struggling next month when the weather gets colder, injuries more frequent etc, but I do think they'll challenge. Wenger now faces a big question in who to bring in when the January window opens.

This happened at my uni as well, there was a night at the Student Union and the fire alarm went off so everyone evacuated, and someone started the Yaya Toure chant and everyone just went nuts, mosh pits everywhere. :lol:

Great, Frank has more than twice :wank2:

Table looks good. Arsenal will drop points in the coming weeks. they have Liverpool and United next month.

City are the bigger threat though and a win next week against them will be a huge boost because this Chelsea team is yet to win a big game. Also City are going to Moscow in midweek aren't they?