The English Football Thread

Steve

Ozil almost got walcot in a one on one position.

I'm calling it now - Nobody is going to create more one on one chances or clear goal scoring chances than ozil this season, just watching madrid a lot showed how much quality he had in laying final passes

well he's the guy with more assists and chances created in Europe for 5 years in a row... it's not going to change now that he's at Arsenal... RM must be the most stupid club EVER

• Replies 65.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Nothing to worry about, he´ll cool off, soon.

No he won't. He's always been class and now he's fully adapted to the Premier League and has Özil to create chances for him. Would be very surprised if he ended up with less than 20 league goals this season.

well he's the guy with more assists and chances created in Europe for 5 years in a row... it's not going to change now that he's at Arsenal... RM must be the most stupid club EVER

Very stupid club, now i have to watch one of my most hated clubs flash around one of my favourite players

Yeah was gana say last year they were crap!Just everyone else was even worse

Huge internal problems for Citeh & Chelsea were seen & manures got lucky in extra time, questionable calls...Their squad was not better to run away with the PL, last year. This year, it´ll be a different ballgame, I feel.

luckily their defence still is

i dont know what to make of their defence though, they were 3rd defensively(less goals conceded) last season but they have only been tested by A.villa so far this season

meanwhile, mancity.............................................................= shit

I hate when Arsenal fans say "we had the best defense in the league last year!"

They're a possession based side. It's not that they have an iron curtain of a back 4, it's just that since they have the majority of the ball other sides don't score much against them. Notice their record last season against other top sides. They lost nearly all of them.