The English Football Thread

Steve

Never looked for an argument? What a hypocrite!

I was telling Bushman that I DO NOT WANT TO POST ABOUT UNITED ANYMORE and you called me pathetic. Yes, you called me pathetic for stopping. You insulted @Kojo, because he said he enjoyed the debate and you are deliberately going around and insulting people for no reason to start a fight?

Moreover, you insulted @Stingray, for no reason whatsoever! Stingray is one of the most decorated members on this forum! He has won the MOTM twice! He could easily win the MOTM every single month!

He made the Pub one of the funnest place on the internet and you go around insulting him for no reason.

I think you want to fight and enjoy starting fights.

You go about insulting members for no reason and then fight with them. At the end of the fight you just say:

"Oh I am a good member, I don't want to fight," *Points finger at other member* "He did it! It's all his fault! I am a good guy! I don't want to fight anymore."

and then the next day you fight again.

Think I'll stay to prove you wrong. You and Bushman are now on ignore. Cheers.

• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

On redcafe and redandwhitekop there's Chelsea fans with over 10k posts who get respected, embarrasing that this can't be the case over here.

It's easy picking on a guy who will barely get backup. He's an intelligent ManU fan, we could do with intelligent people, please don't scare him away.

The point isn't that he's a Man U fan. Point is he's going around picking fights for no reason.

We have many good members who support other clubs.

@Shogun, is a great example. He supports Everton yet he's great to have around.

He should learn to stop picking fights with people for no reason.

On redcafe and redandwhitekop there's Chelsea fans with over 10k posts who get respected, embarrasing that this can't be the case over here.

It's easy picking on a guy who will barely get backup. He's an intelligent ManU fan, we could do with intelligent people, please don't scare him away.

I agree. But read back. The reactions started because he called 2 guys pathetic (twice) - even after NishC explicitly said he was NOT going to say anything on ManU anymore, nor was he referring to him. Hence the fall-out here now.

The point isn't that he's a Man U fan. Point is he's going around picking fights for no reason.

We have many good members who support other clubs.

@Shogun, is a great example. He supports Everton yet he's great to have around.

He should learn to stop picking fights with people for no reason.

TBH I'm not saying I've seen every post of the guy but I haven't seen him picking fights, I've only seen him defending, and usually rightly so.

You say he insulted Kojo? He said the way he talks to people is ridiculous. Which is well... true.

Where did he insult Stingray?

I agree. But read back. The reactions started because he called 2 guys idiots (twice) - even after NishC explicitly said he was NOT going to say anything on ManU anymore, nor was he referring to him. Hence the fall-out here now.

He called them pathetic, which was unnecessary. But tbh I'd get confused reading bushman's ramblings too. =P

He called them pathetic, which was unnecessary. But tbh I'd get confused reading bushman's ramblings too. =P

Bushman seems like a troll to me.

It seems like he is always picking a fight with somebody.

Anyways this United guy did not seemed bad to me. Yes he has to put up with shit because he is from United, but I don't think he should leave or we should stop him from commenting.

Heck we even had TMO who was a bit more of annoying!

TBH I'm not saying I've seen every post of the guy but I haven't seen him picking fights, I've only seen him defending, and usually rightly so.

You say he insulted Kojo? He said the way he talks to people is ridiculous. Which is well... true.

Where did he insult Stingray?

He called Stingray childish.

Nope he called me pathetic after I explicitly said I DO NOT want to talk about United to Bushman.