• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Yeah, but they are already down, and if they could do us a favour it would be much appreciated.

I think Arsenal doesnt matter to us because we are going to play it all agaisnt Spurs.

IMO, if Spurs gets out of UCL would be much better than Arsenal not making it...

I think Arsenal doesnt matter to us because we are going to play it all agaisnt Spurs.

IMO, if Spurs gets out of UCL would be much better than Arsenal not making it...

Yeah i get that. But i am still concerned about us making it, so the more help the better.

QPR are a bunch of twats. Good riddance.

On another note, does anybody else notice that Monreal is basically a much shorter version of Crouch? The likeness is almost shocking.

Looks a bit like a blonde Benayoun as well

Been a shit day. Tottenham were shit, Arsenal were worse, yet they both won 1-0. QPR just walked around, it was like a pre season friendly which just shows the league utter disrespect. What a mess QPR are, they are by far the worst team to ever grace the prem if you consider their resources and farcical transfer deals, wages etc.

We'll lose tomorrow, it just feels as though we have to go into the Tottenham match dead level and it will be the decider. This season is horrible, i hope we're never in this situation again. If we lose our next 2, we're absolutely fucked. I think if we win 1 we'll be fine. A draw tomorrow and a defeat to Tottenham we're fucked too. I think Tottenham are about to pay us back for our night in Munich, i can feel it.

Been a shit day. Tottenham were shit, Arsenal were worse, yet they both won 1-0. QPR just walked around, it was like a pre season friendly which just shows the league utter disrespect. What a mess QPR are, they are by far the worst team to ever grace the prem if you consider their resources and farcical transfer deals, wages etc.

We'll lose tomorrow, it just feels as though we have to go into the Tottenham match dead level and it will be the decider. This season is horrible, i hope we're never in this situation again. If we lose our next 2, we're absolutely fucked. I think if we win 1 we'll be fine. A draw tomorrow and a defeat to Tottenham we're fucked too. I think Tottenham are about to pay us back for our night in Munich, i can feel it.

it would have been worth it

Champions of Europe :blue scalf: and nothing they can do to take it away from us

Lettuce be cereal, I want Arsenal to win all their games and us to win ours. I don't want Spuds in the cl no matter what. Plus the chance of Bale moving increases if they're playing europa.