• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Histrionic personality disorder

"These individuals are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious."

I'm like a sloth, not at all dramatic but everyone has their moments so I hope if you think I am indeed dramatic it's not based off of just one day of me posting, indeed full of spirit, lack enthusiasm as I have days which differ greatly so it's become a rarity and couldn't be flirtatious to save my life. So - your point?

Tribes aren't bad things though. You get bad tribes, you get good tribes. You get African tribes which are simply huge communities which are like a family. That is how I view Chelsea. A tribe. A tribe which is represented by a badge. A badge which has unspoken and unofficial 'rules' which, although don't have to be followed, will eventually lead to someone being questioned or treated differently if they choose not to follow.

I get what you are trying to say (which is why I liked your first post about Backstreet09), but you just got yourself into a mess by using some wrong terminologies which makes Sting and I question if you know what you are actually talking about!

Yes, Backstreet praising Bale makes us think if he really likes Chelsea or if he just likes Torres and other players. However, we can only doubt his intention, this as far as we can go. You can't assume you are a better fan because you went to a game with 2 years old or because your grandfather was also a Chelsea fan. You have the same mentality as TOPTB, who think that being British and living in London makes you a better fan...

You talk about unspoken rules, but one of them is not attacking people from your own tribe. I know members who are real season tickets holders (and not fake twitter ones) and respect overseas fans much more than a Scotish kid who goes to 10 games a season, they treat me and other non-British supporters with immense respect. More than that, I dont see them using the fact they go regularly to game as an argument to try to prove they are better!

You can argue that a true supporter wouldnt have that kind of reaction (which I completely agree), but to start using examples such as African tribes and LA Gangs is very strong, dont you think? That is exactly the same way hooligans think. Football fans must automatically hate other club's fans, generating a circle of violence. Did you know that African tribes enslaved their rivals to sell them to Portuguese and Arab buyers? Did you know that LA Gang was voted for 5 consecutive years the worst social problem of USA by US News? Did you know that last year 15 people died before a match between Palmeiras vs Corinthians?

If you lived in fear of being spanked because you are either using a jersey of your favorite club or because you have a cellphone case of that same team, you would understand why I condemn such a reaction from you!

Anyways, all I am saying is that there is a line between questioning his love for Chelsea (as many members are doing) and start talking about hate and tribes and gangs!

I'm not bragging about going to the final; I'm returning a cheap shot, and almost sarcastically assuming he won't be there.

There'd be nothing wrong about bragging going to a final though, considering it's such a big occasion which not all fans will get to enjoy. One would be forgiven for letting their excitement get out of control.

You used it as an argument to make him feel uncomfortable, which is even worse than bragging!

You cant control any excitment, that is why I talk a lot about that night in Munich, but you never saw me using it to provoke anyone or to make me feel superior ("See you from my seat?"). The same goes for all the members who were there, I never saw they doing it...

"These individuals are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious."

I'm like a sloth, not at all dramatic but everyone has their moments so I hope if you think I am indeed dramatic it's not based off of just one day of me posting, indeed full of spirit, lack enthusiasm as I have days which differ greatly so it's become a rarity and couldn't be flirtatious to save my life. So - your point?

Wrong copy pasta: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

This being my point. And I am out! Bye bye.

Wrong copy pasta: http://en.wikipedia....nality_disorder This being my point. And I am out! Bye bye.

I've actually been to a few doctors, brought this up personally as a possibility a few times, and been rebuffed each time as I'm closer to self-loathing than vanity if anything & have never had particular prestige and do not seek it.

I hope you're sending that as a suggestion and not a self-diagnosis otherwise it's possibly the most insulting thing I've ever seen on a forum.

I've actually been to a few doctors, brought this up personally as a possibility a few times, and been rebuffed each time as I'm closer to self-loathing than vanity if anything & have never had particular prestige and do not seek it.

I hope you're sending that as a suggestion and not a self-diagnosis otherwise it's possibly the most insulting thing I've ever seen on a forum.

So sarcasm only goes from you to me and not the other way around?

:Goober:

See how easy it is ? Thats why it is wrong.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

So sarcasm only goes from you to me and not the other way around?

You were specifically making a point and are now attributing it as sarcasm to save-face to imply something my tiny, uneducated brain cannot comprehend.

(Notice which part in that sentence was sarcasm.)

Unless of course it was a joke, but jokes and sarcasm are not the same.

You were specifically making a point and are now attributing it as sarcasm to save-face to imply something my tiny, uneducated brain cannot comprehend.

(Notice which part in that sentence was sarcasm.)

Unless of course it was a joke, but jokes and sarcasm are not the same.

I give up ....