• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I'm sorry, I should be cursing Bale and Tottenham if i'm a true chelsea fan, right?

Or I'm a chelsea fan, 'cause i've got faith we would beat United tommorow and then Tottenham or whoever is next B)

THIS! Enjoy that goal y'all :P

Regardless of what happens in the future, a draw would've helped Chelsea.

If you like cheap shots .... think twice.

What, like "You should have gone to school longer"?

Anyway, see you at the EL final? We could continue this conversation there? :tophat:

Just can't believe how many times Bale has carried Spurs. Was saying it last season about Arsenal, but Spurs would literally be midtable without him. Constantly wins them games single handily.

Annoying as fuck. Guarantee you that he'll end up at United soon too.

What, like "You should have gone to school longer"?

Anyway, see you at the EL final? We could continue this conversation there? :tophat:

A conversation would be an overstatement for the exchange of sounds such an encounter would produce. I will happily decline the invitation.

Then realize what an unauthentic group creature you can be/are when you say shit like that.

I'm not being in a group or being a 'creature' when I'm stating that contempt exists in football under certain circumstances. It exists. I'm not glorifying it, I'm not saying it's a good thing - I'm saying some people are born into it, and whether anyone likes it or not, some will have their support for a club measured by that.

especially don't hate others

I also don't hate anyone on here. I can't hate a forum member :blink:

Maybe it's different when you're 200 miles away from the club, who knows.

He lives exactly 216 miles away from the club! :lol:

Also, you talk as if you live a big rivalry. From what you said, you live in the middle of nowhere....

More than that, English rivalries are very, very soft. If you lived something like Corinthians - Palmeiras or Boca Juniors - River Plate, I fear you would become a hooligan with that kind of mentality...

A conversation would be an overstatement for the exchange of sounds such an encounter would produce. I will happily decline the invitation.

Maybe I can wave to you from my seat? :tophat:

When you support a badge, it is indeed like supporting or being in a tribe. If you support the blue gang on the West Coast of America, the Crips, then you have no tolerance or good things to say about the other half, the red gang, the Bloods. If you're a certain house in Game Of Thrones, of course which is fiction, then it's just the same mentality when it comes to other 'seats' or families. It's not about being abusive to people when you see them wearing a rival team's top or anything like that, but certain events, in football and even politics, date way back in history between clubs which can't be forgotten down through generations. So when you see that opposition of yours succeeding at the cost of the club or 'tribe' or family you love, you can't watch someone else in your 'tribe' be happy about it. It's just wrong.

You did Leif. :Goober:

Rhis is why I reacted, also because you slated Backstreet, which I found a little unneeded. Thats all. Don't spindoctor out of it now.

From what you said, you live in the middle of nowhere....

I do, but I didn't growing up. I grew up in Hammersmith and attended my first game when I was 2 I think, lived there for quite a few years, moved, moved back, moved up here, now moving back and a load of boring bollocks.

I fear you would become a hooligan with that kind of thinking...

Thank you for your concern :wub:

You did Leif. :Goober:

Rhis is why I reacted, also because you slated Backstreet, which I found a little unneeded. Thats all. Don't spindoctor out of it now.

Tribes aren't bad things though. You get bad tribes, you get good tribes. You get African tribes which are simply huge communities which are like a family. That is how I view Chelsea. A tribe. A tribe which is represented by a badge. A badge which has unspoken and unofficial 'rules' which, although don't have to be followed, will eventually lead to someone being questioned or treated differently if they choose not to follow.