The English Football Thread

Steve

and suddenly spurs defend as cool as it gets.

Bale drives u to madness, but he is so fuckin class, 3rd fuckin best player in the world. Said so months ago and he proved me right.

Such a shame he plays for the wrong team

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

So when Bale scored the goal, your first reaction was "What a goal!" and not "Fuck this shit"? :blink:

I'm sorry, I should be cursing Bale and Tottenham if i'm a true chelsea fan, right?

Or I'm a chelsea fan, 'cause i've got faith we would beat United tommorow and then Tottenham or whoever is next B)

this doesn't concern us, we're in third

Arsenal and Spurs can fight it out for 4th

THIS! Enjoy that goal y'all :P

I should be cursing Bale and Tottenham if i'm a true chelsea fan, right?

Yes, you actually should.

Not doing so is like a Barcelona fan saying "Hey, I actually don't mind Real Madrid :)".

.... :ph34r: Never have my suspicions been higher that you're a troll account. You might not be though. You may genuinely be someone who thought he was from Pakistan then found out he's actually Somalian and does indeed really love one of the worst players to ever play for us and seems to enjoy a goal being scored by one of our fieriest rivals during one of the most important times of the Roman era, which if is the case, I apologize for coming off as a dickhead, but I can't be the only one with suspicions now.

and suddenly spurs defend as cool as it gets.

Bale drives u to madness, but he is so fuckin class, 3rd fuckin best player in the world. Said so months ago and he proved me right.

deep in Clyne's back pocket for 85 mins. 1 long range shot and he's world class.. smh

this doesn't concern us, we're in third

Arsenal and Spurs can fight it out for 4th

If we can't beat Tottenham mid week at our OWN HOME, then Tottenham will deserve the CL spot and us out.

Simple as that.

Yes, you actually should.

Not doing so is like a Barcelona fan saying "Hey, I actually don't mind Real Madrid :)".

.... :ph34r: Never have my suspicions been higher that you're a troll account.

Personally I don't think thats true. But I guess a good old hostile tribal mentality is a necessity to be 'tha real deal' for chelsea, Leif? In the 1930's there was another group really good at that sort of ingroup outgroup stigmatisms. Check it out sometimes.