• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

According to my friend, he said on match of the day it showed the ball didn't cross the line?, is that true?.

Even if it did cross the line, they wouldn't admit it...Daily Mail for instance, has a most convincing pic on their match report and they still state the contrary. The media are just a bunch of gossip mongers.

WqQ3Q.gif

Clark's "foul" from another angle. And as usual, the ignorant United fans trying to justify the penalty by saying there was a contact. :mouthclosed:

To do it once may be fine but to do it for two straight weekends is just disgraceful and the fact that it was against his former club made it all the more embarrassing. He obviously has no shame and completely forgot that it was Villa who gave him the platform to grow & flourished as a footballer. He wouldn't be where he is today had it not for Villa.

1) Ashley Young is the biggest cheat England has ever produced

2) in my opinion, the ball was over because as a Chelsea fan, i would go by THIS picture

over.jpg

3) Hillsborough in my opinion is part of Liverpool's history now and although i have sympathy with what happened, it's just a part of Liverpool's history. If they want a minutes silence, they should have it for their games, not everyone. There have been a lot of tragedies in football. This is just another one and it was 23 years ago.

4) The Liverpool vs Chelsea league game has been postponed due to the FA Cup final clashing so will be moved.

4) The Liverpool vs Chelsea league game has been postponed due to the FA Cup final clashing so will be moved.

I believe we will now have to play them TWICE in the space of 4-5 days in May. The thought of losing twice to them(again) would be freaking unbearable!

The thought of winning twice is nice tho. I think it's about time we gave them some humiliation. They beat us in the league and Carling Cup, it's only fair we do the same to them.

Think you pointed this out earlier, Dalglish has this ridiculous unbeaten record against us as Liverpool manager and the fact we have already lost to them in the last 4 games in all competitions is putting me off a bit for the Final especially with whole Torres-Carroll side story going on too. Can't imagine the fallout between us fans IF Carroll scores the winner against us!