• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Swansea fan arrested over alleged racist gesture towards Basssong

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2012/12/08/swansea-fan-arrested-for-alleged-racist-gesture-towards-sebastien-bassong-91466-32389595/

Absolute scum, can't believe there are still idiots like this out there.

Swansea fan arrested over alleged racist gesture towards Basssong

http://www.walesonli...91466-32389595/

Absolute scum, can't believe there are still idiots like this out there.

Full credit to Webb for stopping the game till the idiot was arrested.

He knows how to handle a situation, he handled the Muamba situation brilliantly.

True. I think we need more refs like him (bar the pens to Manu :P ) who are not just robots who follow rules blindly but smart men who can evaluate a situation well. I remember last season or the one before that a player scored and took off his shirt to reveal a message of respect to his father who had died a week earlier and got booked for it and I thought it was the stupidest decision if it is what the rules say.

All bias aside, is there a better playmaker in the league than Mata?

Some on here were saying Cazorla a bit earlier in the season. Do they still think the same?

Hopefully we see the best from Silva tomorrow (assuming he plays) so a proper comparison can be made for now.

Arsenal should have never got away with a win against West Brom. Yes, they played better but that was a horrendous dive by Cazorla. Better than Mata? Not even in dreams!! Refree was beyond pathetic in the match. Steve Clarke was spot on when he said we have got a very good bunch of Refrees in this country but today we got the worst from that pack. Wenger when asked about Cazorla dive, as usual says he didn't see it properly. Wanker.

Anybody sense a Wenger exit at the end of the season and Pep coming in place of him?

You are not a Chelsea fan if you want Man-City to win today..

They want our 3 league wins under Roman swept under the carpet of english football, Mourinho's back to back titles will lose all value. United adding another trophy for the pile means nothing, the damage has already been done in regards to their impact.

They want our 3 league wins under Roman swept under the carpet of english football, Mourinho's back to back titles will lose all value. United adding another trophy for the pile means nothing, the damage has already been done in regards to their impact.

Yeah i want the draw, everyone to get sent off, someone to punch rio in the face, people diving everywhere, SAF to be banned for the rest of the season, and the game to end 7 vs 7...

But seriously there is an argument that it is better for us for city to win the league as mancini will not get fired and SAF will probably have another season in charge of manure so pep and more imprtantly mourinho would be most likely to go to us if they come to england... I also hate united more than city.

But seriously there is an argument that it is better for us for city to win the league as mancini will not get fired and SAF will probably have another season in charge of manure so pep and more imprtantly mourinho would be most likely to go to us if they come to england... I also hate united more than city.

^ That argument is ridiculous, Mancini is on his way to equaling Mourinho's record ffs! (deeming it worthless), that's not good, that's not good at all. Our image, our brand, Roman's reign. Man-City will be indirectly demolishing all this..

The damage has already been done with United, the trophy pile is too high.

I'm a Chelsea fan and I want a Man City win today. In fact if it comes down to the two Manchester clubs, I absolutely want City to win it. I hate United with a passion. I've hated them since that cunt Ellery gave them that second penalty when contact first occurred outside the area.

If United win, Ferguson retires and Mancini gets sacked in all likelihood. That throws two more hats into the ring for the available managers. If City win, I don't see either of those happening.

So tell me now that I'm not a Chelsea fan. :wank2:

^ That argument is ridiculous, Mancini is on his way to equaling Mourinho's record ffs! (deeming it worthless), that's not good, that's not good at all. Our image, our brand, Roman's reign. Man-City will be indirectly demolishing all this..

The damage has already been done with United, the trophy pile is too high.

I couldn't care less about mancini's record, i care about one thing and that is CFC if it means mourinho comes back here as opposed to going there than that is great for us. Our image, brand etc, isn't going to be tarnished by man city winning the title again, anymore so than it would from united winning it.. Someone has to win the league... You could say that manu winning will be damaging to roman's reign as well.

still posting that rubbish go kiss Fergie's arse