The English Football Thread

Steve

16 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Thank god im not in Eng, thank heavens im not from Liverpool.

They just cannot do any wrong doings can they, forever loved, forever victims, forever protected and hyped up. Disgusting Club, forget RM fans etc, these fuckers are the worst set of supporters you will ever see.

And fuck the stinking media for sweeping anything negative under the carpet.....Eng sports media is cancer itself.

My hatred of scousers goes far beyond footie, and for very personal reasons that I do not want to go into here, other than to say amongst other things, a fucking pack of them helped fuck me over (and via the most BULLSHIT series of reasons and lies) for a fair amount of money (over £100,000, so not insanely large, but still enough to sting, I am still involved in litigation to get some sort of recompense) on an venture I was a principal in. They helped tear apart a close-knit group of global people that I helped build over a period of years, and drove one of my oldest friends involved in it to suicide over financial ruin (she lost far more than I did and came from a place of far less means), and they also attacked her in real life, partially destroying her relationships, familial, personal, and professional, at so many levels. NOT having a laugh, not making shite up, I rage every time I dwell on it. It is all I will say on the matter. Suffice it to say I have meany reasons to detest that whole region and the unique type of shit it produces.

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Fuck that whingy bish Klopp and fuck ANY and ALL scouse todger-lickers in the Brit media

that whole city is a plague on the nation, it goes far beyond footie

the whole scouse zeitgeist epitomises everything bad about us British

a whole region of poxy cunt trash always on the take, always on the make, forever the victims, revelling in their own ignorance

Pool is one of the most liked clubs in the world. In Germany, most football fans love Pool and I don´t know why. I think it is due to the fact that they had some great CL finals. All the german commentators want them to win. They hated it when Pool lost the battle against City last season. Fuck Pool.

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

My hatred of scousers goes far beyond footie, and for very personal reasons that I do not want to go into here, other than to say amongst other things, a fucking pack of them helped fuck me over (and via the most BULLSHIT series of reasons and lies) for a fair amount of money (over £100,000, so not insanely large, but still enough to sting, I am still involved in litigation to get some sort of recompense) on an venture I was a principal in. They helped tear apart a close-knit group of global people that I helped build over a period of years, and drove one of my oldest friends involved in it to suicide over financial ruin (she lost far more than I did and came from a place of far less means), and they also attacked her in real life, partially destroying her relationships, familial, personal, and professional, at so many levels. NOT having a laugh, not making shite up, I rage every time I dwell on it. It is all I will say on the matter. Suffice it to say I have meany reasons to detest that whole region and the unique type of shit it produces.

Damn Vesper, sounds like you had your wars with them scousers. Fucking vermin.

16 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Pool is one of the most liked clubs in the world. In Germany, most football fans love Pool and I don´t know why. I think it is due to the fact that they had some great CL finals. All the german commentators want them to win. They hated it when Pool lost the battle against City last season. Fuck Pool.

That probably because when pool was in their heyday these so called experts and commentators were wanking to the old pool in the 70's and 80's. Its certainly the case with the fuckers in Eng.