• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I don't know United problem is Ole as coach but whoever in charge of the squad is a bit crazy. I think they listen to the media and fans too much. 

They believe this team need cleansing from deadweight. So Lukaku, Fellaini, Sanchez, Smalling and Herrera are gone. Now if pogba is injured they are pretty much a midtable team. One creator in whole team is mind-boggling. Oh you can include Luke shaw but he is pretty much injured all the time. 

With Lukaku and fellaini, at least they have a more direct route if require. Now they can only create from transition. 

3 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Nahh they need to support Ole and Poch.....they must be there for them and let them stay......so that we can utterly decimate them when they come visiting.

Maybe we're deliberately letting United stuff us so Oles job security is back to safe as houses again?

17 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Maybe we're deliberately letting United stuff us so Oles job security is back to safe as houses again?

Nahh fuck that, once they put their feet on SB their asses are ours.

In other news, a Leicester player got loads of racist abuse on social media after fouling a Liverpool player, let's see if it gets the same media headlines as us and Man utd got. 

Have Liverpool condemned it yet? The reports I read showed Klopp condemning Choudhury for injuring Salah, but I haven't seen any condemnation of the racial abuse. Media darlings is what they are.....I so hate the Eng media, biased and dirty to the bone.

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yeah, it's not only on Ole. I really think West Ham, Leicester and some others have better squad than Utd. Expecially with all the injuries. 

I believe he is part of the problem because he must have believe with the cleansing. 

We can laugh at united but if they keep out spending everyone eventually they will come good. 

3 hours ago, communicate said:

I believe he is part of the problem because he must have believe with the cleansing. 

We can laugh at united but if they keep out spending everyone eventually they will come good. 

That depends on who United buy. Not all of Solskjaer's targets are/were inspiring and he seems to be mainly targeting English players. One of them was Sean Longstaff!

3 hours ago, communicate said:

They have spent a shit load since Fergie left, shit load. But on utter tosh, maybe dimaria and few others were decent but otherwise they make our dross look like quality. Spending is crucial, but spending wisely is much much more essential. They just spend 150m, second highest in epl.

THey will keep on spending, so if they get an Allegry or Poch then thats bad news for the rest.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Random thought, United's form and results this season is another reason not to take pre-season results seriously. They won all their games then and look what's happened to them now. 

Pre-season is nothing more than fitness test, winning is good yes but it Counts for nothing at the end of the day.

5 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Nahh fuck that, once they put their feet on SB their asses are ours.

In other news, a Leicester player got loads of racist abuse on social media after fouling a Liverpool player, let's see if it gets the same media headlines as us and Man utd got. 

Have Liverpool condemned it yet? The reports I read showed Klopp condemning Choudhury for injuring Salah, but I haven't seen any condemnation of the racial abuse. Media darlings is what they are.....I so hate the Eng media, biased and dirty to the bone.

Fuck that whingy bish Klopp and fuck ANY and ALL scouse todger-lickers in the Brit media

that whole city is a plague on the nation, it goes far beyond footie

the whole scouse zeitgeist epitomises everything bad about us British

a whole region of poxy cunt trash always on the take, always on the make, forever the victims, revelling in their own ignorance

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Fuck that whingy bish Klopp and fuck ANY and ALL scouse todger-lickers in the Brit media

that whole city is a plague on the nation, it goes far beyond footie

the whole scouse zeitgeist epitomises everything bad about us British

a whole region of poxy cunt trash always on the take, always on the make, forever the victims, revelling in their own ignorance

Thank god im not in Eng, thank heavens im not from Liverpool.

They just cannot do any wrong doings can they, forever loved, forever victims, forever protected and hyped up. Disgusting Club, forget RM fans etc, these fuckers are the worst set of supporters you will ever see.

And fuck the stinking media for sweeping anything negative under the carpet.....Eng sports media is cancer itself.