The English Football Thread

Steve

my god what a SHIT starting XI for Palace, if they beat Shitty thsi has to be a top 25 all-time EPL manager miracle

take away Zaha and to a lot lesser extent Luka Milivojevic and you have 9 players who would struggle to make our reserves last year or 2 (especially if you put the loanees on themwho are now playing for our 1st team)

lol

Cahill and Tompkins as the CB pair

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I cannot do it anymore

FUCK the mancs

I am for Palace

last thing we all need is for the scousers to get nipped again and go and spend 300m quid upgrades to guarantee EPL next year, and thus dominate for next 5 years

might as well get it over with now

plus if the dippers coast in to the title with zero drama, and the 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 places are insane drama (and the scousers choke in the CL)

they lose a wee bit of all the media attention (it will still be a horrid wankfest though)

Anyone else hoping United get battered today? Getting smoked at home by Liverpool will plunge them even deeper in crisis and I just wanna see carnage. 😂

Not to mention it would give us a huge cushion over them on the table. Can probably count them out of the top 4 race if they lose today.

13 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

'Could we get relegated'? Popular topic these days on RedCafe 😂

they are also busy praising Claude Makélélé!

lolol, maybe we should all invite them to Blue side of life!

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/how-good-was-claude-makelele.451320/

bcd7bf3139a9b8b8db63512b3334454f.jpg

“Hearing your name linked to every team and every place, where you don’t want to go, isn’t a nice thing."

Dybala absolutely humiliating Yernited and Tottenlosers :D 

I'm hearing Juventus plan on giving him another contract which probably means we will have no chance to get him :(

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Anyone else hoping United get battered today? Getting smoked at home by Liverpool will plunge them even deeper in crisis and I just wanna see carnage. 😂

Not to mention it would give us a huge cushion over them on the table. Can probably count them out of the top 4 race if they lose today.

I fucking HATE them both, only hate Spuds more on the planet

so a draw works for me

IF the bindippers get to a 10 point or more lead over shitty down the road

THEN

it will be impossible (IMHO) for shitty to catch them (10 points being a key, becuase even a series of three dippers lose/mancs win games still leaves the victims up a point)

so at that point, I am all in for victimpool to smash all the rest of our competition for places 2 to 7

I think that is a fair balance

Mourinho: "I’m going to try and get a job like Ole has, and speak all the time about the future. I think it’s a great situation, three year contract – the future, the young players. I think it’s a great job to do in such a giant club.”