• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

True. Just don't think City are capable this season. All over the place. That and Liverpool getting results with playing crap. Still long way to go but bit annoying. Still guess once it's done it's done. 
Lack of depth is their main concern. However, Palace away is their only tricky fixture till Liverpool in over a months time whilst Liverpool have Utd, Spurs & Villa away.

I still believe if Liverpool beat our record (9 wins to start a season), it will be hard to see them slipping again.

I don't really care about scousers as we know from the start they have a very good team and it is 2 horse race to begin with. Also, it seems we're finding our form back, so it is good to see and as I said before the season start 3rd place finish will not that hard to achieve. Thought Poch will go somewhere in the summer, but nevertheless 7o77enham in auto-self destruct mode anyway now, courtesy of eriksen's wife. MU is shit. Arsenal is Arsenal, bottler 2nd half of season. Other teams will have rollercoaster run of forms along the season, so think if we can maintain and do something even better than we're doing now, we will be there for sure.

Just now, Alabama said:

Genuine question?

How did we get trashed by Manure...

They are bags of turd... Pathetic... Long may Ole continue to manage them....

Football happened. 

Failed to convert our chances, whilst at the same time made individual and systematic errors. The latter due to learning a new system. 

37 minutes ago, Vesper said:

weakest Manure bench I think I have ever seen, and close to weakest starting XI

I like Juan mata but he is way past his best. To depend on him to create for top team is ridiculous. 

Btw united should just play basic 442 with dalot as RW and awb as rb. 

5 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Genuine question?

How did we get trashed by Manure...

They are bags of turd... Pathetic... Long may Ole continue to manage them....

By some hilarious defending.. Or lack of it and looking like we just wanted to hit the bar. Played them at wrong time and made it look easy. Which why its funny now. All the media hype as a result.. No better.